Minishaw

*Harry's PoV*

"SIMON OPEN YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I banged on his door with every word, Tobi being the only other person in the house was standing away giving me strange looks, "SIMON MINTER OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF"

The door slowly opens to revel a very annoyed Simon standing their, "What the fuck Harry?"

"You promised you would stop it." I say hitting him with every word, he grabs my hands to stop me doing it.

"Sorry baby but it was kinda funny." He whispered.

"No it wasn't and I told you how I feel about it and you let them carry on. You joined in even though I was clearly upset."

"Baby."  He lets go of my hands and try's to stroke my face but I push his hands away, "Harry baby I'm sorry."

"You let them make fun of me all the time. It's always me who's bullied about us being together not you." I keep pushing Simons hands away and keep my eyes on the floor, I know if I look into his eyes I would just melt.

"Harry baby look at me." I keep my eyes firmly glued to the floor, "Harry look at me."

"No. You always let the others say what they want even if it upsets me. They don't listen to me and they keep upsetting me and you don't do anything or even try." Tears start to fall down my face.

Simon lifts my head up by my chin so I was looking right into his blue eyes. He wipes the tears that were running down my face with his other hand. Simons voice is soft and full of love, "Harry baby I love you more than anything okay. I'm sorry for making you upset baby."

I look back at my feet knowing that if I looked at him any longer I wouldn't be last any longer. "Harry baby I love you." He pushes up chin so I'm looking at him again and don'tr take his hand away, "Don't be angry I love you too much."

"I love you too." I melted into Simons arms and he started running his fingers through my hair, "I'm still mad though."

"I know you are." Simon whispered in my ear, his warm breath making me cuddle into him even more, "I know."

"I love you Si." I mutter.

"I know you do." He keeps playing with my hair and grabs a handful of it pulling me closer and kissing me.

"Would you tell the others to stop next time." I wrap his arms around his neck.

"Anything for you baby." He said, "Anything for my baby."

AUTHORS NOTE:Got it done yay I might be able go back to daily updates soon. Also I've eaten two meals today (Friday) and its lunch time and I'm really proud of myself as I haven't been eating more than one meal on most days.

I was going to write something but I forgot what.

So yeah I'm just gonna end here so hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️