JJ and Elsie

Request for the thewellard

*Elsie's PoV*

I wiggle out of my boyfriends arms and end up falling of the sofa. Last night we had a movie night and fell asleep.

"Shit Elsie are you okay?" JJ asked waking up from the noise I made falling.

"Yeah." I stand up and pick up my phone from the table and JJ wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck, "JJ."

"Yes babe." He says in between kisses.

"I love you." I turn around and put my arms around his neck.

"Love you too babe." He kisses my neck again and tilt my head to the side resting it on his shoulder and he leaves a large hickey.

"I don't want to go collage." I whisper into his shoulder, "I've much rather spend the day with you."

"You need to go." He pulls me closer to him making me want to go less and less, "I will drop you off."

I cuddle up to JJ nodding into his chest and he pushed my head up to look into his eyes and plants a small kiss on my forehead.

"You need to get ready."

"Not yet." I hold onto JJ's arm and he try's to pull me off.

"Come on Elsie." He pulls his arm out my grip, "Go get dressed now."

"Alright."

After I have a shower and get dressed there is still half an hour until I need to leave. I went over to JJ who was sitting on his phone.

"Let's go McDonalds for breakfast." I say and he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go."

AUTHORS NOTE:Thank you for requesting the other ones are in a list that I'm getting done. Im avoiding Twitter until Monday because I would cry.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️