Part three

*Y/N's PoV*

I ran out the door of the flat and took the stairs to the roof. When I step outside the cold breeze hits me and I break down in tears again. I can't believe Harry. My phone vibrates and I look at it seeing is Cals contact name, Cal squeezey, calling me.

"What." I choke into the phone.

"Come back." Harry replies and I hang up without a word, no way in hell am I talking to my brother after today.

I get another call but ignore it. I then decide to text Vikk, maybe he can make me feel a little better. He might even pick me up so I don't need to see Harry again.

Hey 😔-Y/N

R u alright-Vikk

Not really I'm sitting on the roof and Harry won't quit calling me on Cals phone-Y/N

He will come around give him time-Vikk

I hope so it's just really annoying-Y/N

I know I got to record but he will come around I will txt u after and tell u if he calls-Vikk

Okay den love u x-Y/N

Love u 2 x-Vikk

I put down my phone and look at nothing. I guess I'm going to be waiting here for a while. I look once again at my phone and see a load of texts from Harry. Many of them asking where I am. Ignoring them I throw my phone and hear it smash. Great.

After what must have been a few hours, judging by how dark it was, Harry comes and sits next to me. I completely ignore him and stare at anywhere but him.

"Y/N I'm sorry." He whispers, "Can I just talk first."

I look over at him and see both the Cal's standing back, probably ready to break up another fight.

"Look I'm sorry." He says when I don't reply, "I didn't want you to date my friends because it's strange. I didn't want you to get hurt by them."

"You think Vikk would hurt me." I snap forgetting my plan not to talk to him.

"No it's just our job makes it hard and stuff." He starts, "Like you get hate just for being my sister imagine how bad it would be if your dating Vikk."

"I don't give a shit do I. Have I ever gave a shit what people think and that's just an excuse." I mentally punch myself for not keeping my mouth shut.

"Your my baby sis I just want to protect you."

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you moved to London and left me alone." I start to cry.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, "Can you just stop dating Vikk please. I'm not going to stop you seeing him but keep it friends only."

"Whatever." I say already forming a plan in my head, a plan Harry is going to hate if he ever found out.

*About a month later*

"I'm going with Sky (I felt like me okay) for a few hours." I shout leaving the flat.

That's not quite a lie, I was going to meet with Sky for about ten minuets then me and Vikk are going on a date. Harry's never going to know and Sky is kinda like a spy. She's going to keep an eye out for Harry just in case. I meet Sky outside newlook.

"Have a good date." She whispers when she spotted Vikk, I grin and go over to hug him.

"I missed this." I mutter into his ear.

"So have I." I feel his breath on my neck.

"Guys." Sky said and we look over to see Harry.

I know he had already spotted us as he was walking over, between my teeth I whisper, "Stick to the plan."

"Let's guess." He said, "You used meeting with Sky as a excuse to meet with Vikk and got caught by me."

"Not really. Me and Y/N did meet and saw Vikk just now and we were all going to go eat." Sky said covering for me.

"Don't lie. You two just go on your date I will talk to you later. I will be in KFC around six." He turns away leaving me in shock, "I'm not happy about this I just know I can't stop you."

"Well..." Vikk trails off.

"I guess we go on our date." I say still surprised.

The date was okay. It would have been a lot better if I wasn't worrying about Harry. I can't believe he caught us.

"Are you okay." Vikk asked and I nodded still in deep thought, "Should we go speak to Harry now."

"I guess we have to." I say and we slowly walk their hand in hand.

"I can't believe you would be so stubborn to go behind my back and date." Harry said as soon as we walked over to the table he was sitting at.

"Well you wouldn't let me see him alone so I kinda had to."

"We didn't want to go behind your back but we had to if we wanted to see each other. I love Y/N more than anything." Vikk said and Harry, to my surprise, nodded.

"I can see that." Harry tapped his finger on the table, "I don't like it but I can see you love each other."

"So your alright with it?" I asked.

"No but I'm going to pretend I am because you guys are happy. Well you make Y/N happy." He said, "Just please don't do anything around me."

"Thank you." I smile.

"And Vikk if you hurt her."

"I know. If I hurt her you will hurt me." Vikk rolled his eyes, "And don't worry I won't hurt Y/N."

"You better not." I put my arms round Vikk and he pulls me into a hug, "Erm..."

"Sorry." I grin and hug Vikk again, "But your going to have to get used to it."

Vikk laughed and Harry looked away, "Just hurry up and kiss him while I'm not looking."

I wrap my arms round Vikk's neck and we slowly kiss. It's a lot better now Harry approves.

"Are you done yet?"

We quickly pull away and I giggle,"Nearly."

I quickly kiss him one more time then laugh at Harry who's covering his eyes with his hands. He's going to have to get used to it, I'm his sister does he think I'm not going to kiss my boyfriend just because he's in the room.

"You done now?" He sighed.

"Yeah." Vikk laughed, "Thanks."

"No problem as long as you don't hurt her." I rolled my eyes at Harry and kissed Vikk on the cheek, "Y/N."

"Yeah yeah."

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm going to try update every other day or every few days. I've been busy with school and things now. I'm trying to improve my grades as they went down last year because I was always in trouble. This year I'm determined to be good and do all my homework. I have a lot of homework. Home life is not so good so there's that as well.

So I guess I will try to update but if their shorter I'm sorry.

Quick story. Me and my mate used to sit together in maths and got in so much trouble. We were moved this year until Friday. I was working well alone and my maths teacher (she used to hate me) randomly moved her back next to me! Wtf I now sit with my mate on a table near miss but we are doing the work and fangirling over the sidemen so I now like maths.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️