Behzerkaa #1

Unsure ship name but wanted to do this.

Also this is sorta connected to ministar.

*Josh's PoV*

I was pacing the house thinking about what I should do. Recently Vikk told Simon his true feelings about him and they've been dating. Ever since then I realised that I have feelings for Ethan.

At first I guess I didn't realise, I enjoyed spending time with him and we were always laughing. Only when he moved out I realised I miss him. It feels strange that we were always talking on Skype on in the same room as each other but now we're not even in the same building.

I have tried to hide my feelings but I can't any longer, I don't want to. Simon and Vikk being in the house don't help matters, there all over each other making me think of what I could be doing with Ethan. It's making me ill.

Maybe I could ask Vikk for advice, he dealt with it.

I walk over to vikk's room and see the door slightly open, peeking through I see Vikk and Simon making out on the bed. Maybe not right now.

God what am I going to do.

"Seriously." I whisper to myself, "Why am I holding this is."

Maybe I should just tell him?

*RANDOM TIME SKIP*

"Josh?" Vikk stands in the doorway of my room, "Are you okay?"

"No" I start to explain about my feelings for Ethan and how ever since him and Simon started dating when he interrupted me.

"It was thanks to you I spoke to him."

Confused I ask how.

"You went out with Tobi and locked me and Simon in the house."

*flash back*

"You two aren't coming until you sort out what ever problem you got"

We shut the door and here Simon screech what the fuck!

Laughing me and Tobi decide to sit in the car for a bit.

*end of flash back*

"Yeah that was funny." I say,"How am I supposed to tell Ethan. Have somebody lock him in his flat with me?"

"No you will need to work out how to tell him yourself." He walks out the door, "You should tell him though."

I sit their thinking. I was just as confused as I was before I spoke to Vikk. What can I do?

"Fuck it." I mutter pulling out my phone.

Are you busy tomorrow? -Josh

A few minutes later he repays.

No why -Ethan

Could you meet me in kfc around 1 ish. - Josh

Sure 😀 -Ethan

I put away my phone and think about how to tell him.

*TIME SKIP TO JOSH MEETING ETHAN*

I sit in kfc picking at my food I ordered until Ethan came in. I've been here since half 12.

"Hey" he says as he comes and sits with me.

I smile as he comes to sit down, "hey." I mutter weakly.

"Josh are you okay."

I nod, "I need to tell you something."

I take a quick breath then speak really quickly, "Okay now I've had feeling for you for a long time. I've tried to ignore them at first but ever since you moved out I've missed you and been thinking about you much more often.

Then with Vikk and Simon dating I've been thinking about if we could have that. I just needed to tell you all of this and it will break my heart if you don't ever want to talk to me again.

Ethan I'm in love with you and I just need to get this off my back."

He sits in silence for a minute before replying his voice quiet, "I think I feel the same."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He grabs my shaking hand and looks into my eyes, " I love you as well."

*random time skip*

I was texting when Vikk came in.

"So how did it go?"

"Amazing! I told him and he said he thinks he feels the same and it's amazing." I ramble,"Its all thanks to you."

"I guess we are even now then."

AUTHORS NOTE: thanks for reading I hope you like it. I've got a few other things I'm working on and some home stuff. Anyway I'm in the doctors right now as we are trying to sort something's that's effecting my entire life. I'm not ill it's just some things going on in my head.

Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

Quick update on doctors I'm being referred to cams and I just need to get the school to write a letter about how it's effecting my school life. Like the time I walked out because I was being punished for hitting someone back.

lol I know you don't care but I had the song freak of the week on and then it came on on the radio. Yeah.