Zerkstar123

I couldn't find my English book and this was wrote on the back pages and started panicking. Then I realised it was on my bed 😂

*Vikk's PoV*

"You should get a girlfriend Vikk." Tobi says in my ear.

"Yeah that sounds great." I say with fake enthusiasm, "I totally would love to deal with drama, jealousy, controlling, bitchyness, double standards and heartbreak. Where can I sign up."

"Is that sarcasm vikk?" Tobi laughs, "I think that our innocent little vikky is being sarcastic."

"No I'm totally looking forward to all the things I mentioned."

"Now being serious you should." He says.

"No thanks Tobi, I'm too busy with YouTube and stuff." I lie, in truth the real reason I don't feel like saying is because I may have feeling for Josh.

"Come on Vikk. You need to go on a few dates." He insists.

"Who's talking about going on dates." JJ said walking in the room.

"Vikk." Tobi replies.

"No I don't. I'm busy with YouTube." I told them both.

"Busy with YouTube!" JJ chokes on his words as he was laughing, "Best excuse I heard ever."

"What!" I exclaim, "it's the truth."

"More like little vikky can't pull a girl to save his life." Tobi and JJ start roaring with laughter.

Simon came in to see me frowning and JJ and Tobi in stitches.

"What's so funny." He asked.

"Well" I begin, "Tobi said I should get a girlfriend and go on a few dates and JJ cane in and said who. I said I was busy with YouTube and JJ said its because I can't pull a girl to save my life."

Simon raises his eyebrow and gives me a knowing look, Simon is the only one who knows my seacret and he don't even know it all.

"Little vikky is probably a virgin." JJ laughed as I went bright red.

"And he's that person the passed out when we learnt about it in school. " Tobi chipped in. M

"That's cruel." Simon giggled, "Leave Vikk alone."

"Your immature." I say and walk upstairs, "Laugh all you want I know the truth."

"Laugh about what?" Josh asks.

"Apparently I'm a virgin who passed out when we learnt about sex. Also I can't pull a girl to save my life and I need to go on a few dates to get a girlfriend. I say.

Josh smiles, I really love his smile, "And how much of it is true then?"

"None of it." I look into Josh's eyes, "So what are you doing later."

"A old mates birthday party," he replied, "You want to come. The other sidemen are coming."

"Sure."

"And you can prove the fact your not a virgin and can pull a girl." JJ shouts yo the stairs.

Fuck you!"

*Time skip to random time in the party*
I had around five drinks when Josh came over and said, "You want to go?"

"Yeah." I shout back.

"We need to wait for Harry. " Josh grabbed cal and knocked the drink out his hand, "Dude we're going to the car."

When we got to the car cal puked on the grass.

"Eww!" I screeched.

"Erm Vikk."josh pointed to a window, "Is that Harry and the chick he was chatting up?"

I look up and see them getting undressed, "I'm certain it is."

Josh laughed, he looked so amazing when he laughed, I don't know if it was the drinks that made me do what I did next or his laugh but I still did it.

"While Harry is ducking some random bird and cal is puking on my shoes can I tell you something."

"Sure what?"

"I'm gay and loved you for ages now. Please don't hate me." I say in one quick breath.

"What? Say it again but slowly." I repeat my self waiting for reaction.

I expect him to run away or tell me to fuck off but instead he kisses me. It wasn't the most romantic place in the world with one of you mates puking on your shoes, another fucking don't chick and a few wolf whistles or screams of fag but it was perfect for me. Well perfect other than the fact some brand new white converse were ruined.

AUTHORS NOTE: Thank for reading I hope you enjoyed it. I will be working on any requests today then more of number 8.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️