Ministar123 #1

*Vikk's PoV*

I can't tell anybody about this.

Everyone else can talk about there problems, they can all come to me. I have no one.

I won't admit it.
I can't admit it.

"Vikk!" Simon's voice calls, "You coming or not?"

His voice, his heavenly voice. It's all I can think about. I have to stop, it will ruin our friendship. He can't know I love him.

Foot steps creep towards my room and I see Simons head pop round the door.

"Dude you coming?"

I make a sound that I hope sounds like a yes and not a 'will you kiss me' and grab my phone. Hoping he didn't see it, see his picture.

"Vikk are you okay?" He asked, I can't help but stare at his lips, the concerned look on his beautiful face.

"Hu? Yeah I'm fine." I push past Simon, ever since I realised I love him.

"Vikk what have I done?" Ignoring Simon I fly down the stairs and turn to face josh and Tobi.

"Vikk are you okay?" Simon is standing so close to me now, I can feel his warm breath on my cheek.

"I'm fine okay." I say shuffling to one side.

"What's your problem with Simon?" Josh asked, arms crossed, "And don't say nothin you've been ignoring him for weeks."

"And you've been refusing to record with him." Toby chips in.

I don't see why they care. It's nothing to do with them.

"Look guys." I say, still staring at my black converse," I have no problem with Simon okay. I'm just really stressed at the moment."

Josh and Toby turn and walk towards the door.

Relived I start to follow when josh turns around "You two aren't coming until you sort out what ever problem you got."

"What the fuck!" Simon screams as they slam the door in his face, "Vikk your a fucking twat. It's all your fault."

"Simon wait!" Running up the stairs after him, I wipe the tears that are rolling down my face.

"Look in sorry. I...I... just love you okay" I confess.

After that it all comes out. How I've not known how to act and how I didn't want to spoil our friendship. Before I know it I'm silenced by the feeling of Simons soft lips on mine. Hesitating for a second i then kiss him back.

"Why didn't you just say?"

Once again Simons lips are pressed on mind. This time I don't hesitate.

That was were we stayed. Kissing at the top of the stairs until josh and Tobi came back.

And boy you should have seen their faces.

AUTHORS NOTE: Yay thanks for reading. I've just copied this from the pad of paper I originally wrote it on so I guess I will need to destroy it when I get home.

Burn it with fire!

Or rip it into tiny pieces.

Anyway guess who has all the sidemen clothing wristbands on me!

Once again thanks for reading and please vote, comment, ect. Also I'm taking requests so message me your plot, who your shipping/ shipped with and your name.

I would also like to thank @Ma3uma as her books inspired me to write this and she told me to go for it and post my fan fiction. She's amazing go check out her books.

Hugs, kisses and peace.✌🏻️