Wroetofreezy

*Harrys PoV*

"Come on Cal. One more game." Me and Cal have been playing Fifa for a hour now and I still haven't won a game.

"I win." He laughed, "You lose."

"Shut the fuck up Cal." I say, "Just one more game."

"Well I'm still going to win." We start up one last game.

It looked as if Cal was about to score so I distracted him and kissed his cheek. He looks at me shocked and stopped playing. I laugh and score while Cal is still in shock.

"Yay!" I giggle and Cal pauses the game, "I'm winning."

"What the fuck?" He asked.

"I wasn't going to let you score was I?" I wait for him to start the game again, "It worked didn't it?"

He rolled his eyes and started it up again. I was about to score when Cal kissed my cheek, I ignored him but messed up because he did it again distracting me.

"Cal!" I exclaim.

"You did it"

"For fuck sake." I mutter as Cal scores.

The match soon ended and no o e got anymore goals. Cal kept looking at me funny the whole time. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed him. It wasn't just to win the match.

"I should have won that." I tell him.

"No you wouldn't have won." He said, "You coming the New Year's Eve party later?"

"Yeah when you leaving?" I ask.

"Nine ish."

"Cool I will come with." With that we both go back to normal.

-----------------------------------------

"10,9,8,7..."

Everyone one is pairing up reading for new year.

"6,5,4..."

I stand their with no one and see Cal is the same.

"3,2..."

We both look at each other and think the same thing.

Fuck it.

"1!"

Our lips crash together and I feel fireworks as we kiss. We break away laughing.

"No homo." Cal laughs.

"Yeah." I say back not showing my disappointment.

"We weren't the only ones." He says pointing to Vikk and josh.

"That's good to know."

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay I know new year is ages away I just felt like it okay. I love new year even tho I'm always on my phone tweeting in my room because my parents get annoyed when I stay up.

Lol.

I'm working on a few one shots and one of them it's connected to this. Take a guess.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️