Vikklan

Somebody requested Vikklan and I'm a slut for Vikklan so I needed to do this. So I might do a few pack one if there are some of the sidemen in it.

*Vikk's PoV*

I snuggle into Lachlan's jumper missing him. We're in a long distance relationship and don't see each other often. We Skype all the time and visit each other when we can but we are both so busy with YouTube. He managed to get ahead a week with videos so he's come over. He should be here soon. Harry is picking him up for me because his flight was so early. I haven't slept. I can't wait to see him again.

I hear the door open and then see Lachlan standing the door, "Lachlan!"

"Vikk!" He pulling me into a hug, "Youe wearing my jumper.

"Yeah." His jumper is way to big on me but I wear it anyway, "It makes me think of you."

"That's so cute." I hear Harry say from the doorway, "And this picture is going on Twitter."

I look at the picture Harry tweeted and saved it to my phone.

"Come on Lachlan lets go upstairs." He holds my hand and sits on my bed.

"I missed you Vikk." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you even more. I wish we could see each other more."

"Me too." He pulled me closer and I just want to stay like this forever, "We need to make the most of the time we can see each other."

"And I start by doing this." I press my lips onto his and he instantly kisses me back making up for the four months that we haven't been able to.

The fact that we haven't been able to do this just makes it all that much better. I forget how much I miss this at times.

"I love it when we get to see each other." He breathed as we pulled away from the kiss.

"So do I." Lachlan grabs my hair and starts to kiss me again this time more passionately.

"You guys are adorable." I hear Simon say after we break away for the second time.

I turn to face the door and see all the other Sidemen standing their smiling at us.

"We were coming to ask if you guys wanted to come KFC with us." Harry said, "But I think we would leave you guys here."

"Don't get up to anything." JJ laughed as they shut the door.

"I love you Lachlan."

"I love even more."

AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you for reading and I'm sorry it's a day late I went bowling with my family and didn't have time to write. I'm also going a family party tomorrow so I don't know if I will have time to update. Last time I went to one a family friend who's my age and super cute was their and when I went to talk to him I embarrassed myself. It was kinda funny.

I start school again on Monday so I'm scared to go back. I can't wait for seeing my mates everyday but the school part not so much. I'm hated by everyone and teachers don't understand what's wrong with me so I get in trouble. Yay school...

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️