Vikkstar123

*Sky's PoV*

My eyes strain to stay awake as I watch my boyfriends Vikk's stream from my flat. He promised to Skype as soon as he finished his stream. It was currently eleven O'clock and I stayed up all last night talking to him. I decide to rest my head on the desk for a second before realising I would fall asleep.

I leave my desk for a second and grab a energy drink from my fridge and sit back at the laptop taking a sip. Vikk ends the YouTube video then speaks to his stream.

"Now I'm going to go and speak to my beautiful girlfriend. I love you Sky." I type in the stream chat love u 2 Vikk xx and drain the last of my energy drink.

Vikks Skype pops up on my laptop and I quickly accept it.

"Hey." I say yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry I was streaming so long." He smiles at me.

"It's alright it your job and I'm fine staying up to speak to you." I knock over my energy drink can and it falls to the floor.

"Your not staying up tomorrow." He says yawning.

"I'm staying around yours tomorrow." I laugh wanting to grab his hand through the computer screen.

"And I will make you sleep." He smiles and I rubs his eyes.

"I will when you do." I brush hair out my face, "I will drag you to bed."

I go bright red as Vikk laughed, "Not in that way!"

"Save that until I'm round your flat."

"Or just kick the sidemen out." I laughed.

"That sounds a good idea." He turns his chair around and shouts, "Guys you gotta leave the house when Sky is over thanks!"

"Vikk!" I exclaim, "Your going to be recording anyway... Not in that way."

"We can if you like." He laughs, "And I've got the day off."

"Yay. And no."

"Give me a second I'm going to get a drink." He leaves the room to get a drink and I rest my head on the desk very sleepy.

"Sky! Sky!" I here Vikk call and I open my eyes, "You fell asleep... Sorry I'm making you stay up so late."

"It's not you Vikk I love to stay up talking to you." I rub my eyes again, "I love you Vikk."

"I love you too Sky but you need to sleep."

"So do you." I tell me not wanting to go sleep.

"Go to sleep Sky." He says looking tired himself.

"Only if you do."

"I will in half an hour after I upload how to minecraft okay." He says drinking his glass of water and I nod my head, "I love you. See you tomorrow."

"Love you too Vikk." I say just before the call goes dead, I might as well go to sleep then.

I wrap myself in my blankets and fall asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading and its story time. Lol today in town something funny happened.

Me and my only two mates were in McDonalds missing our own when this guy came up to my mate and gave her. Well what's in the media. When we opened the thing it said gingers are creeps in a love heart and gingers have no soles. It also said call me babe but had no number. So I went outside and shouted my friend said she would but she ain't got you number and ran inside again. They were looking at us laughing for a bit before leaving and it was funny.

It was late. I was sleepy and thinking about Vikk.

Hug, Kisses and peace 😭