Wroetofreezy

*Harry PoV*

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY ROOM!" I hear cal scream.

While cal was out today I went in his room and messed everything up, his bed turned into a tent and all his clothes and hanging out the window. Theirs a big pile of stuff on the floor by the door and to top it off I decided to write cal squeezey on his wall in black sharpie.

I run into my room with cal right behind me. He pushes me into my bed and sits on top of me so I'm unable to more.

"Your a dick." He said hitting me with my pillow.

"Naw Cal get off me now please." I wiggle underneath him trying to get out, "Please I do anything."

He starts to shift his weight over but shows no intention of moving so I squirm out of his grip and start to run. Just as I get to the door Cal pushes me to the side and up against the wall.

"CAL!"

"Serves you right for fucking up my room." He laughed standing right up against me, I feel his warm breath on my face.

"Cal let me go." I stay pinned up against the wall, "Please I do anything."

"Would you now?" I nod my head and Cal smiled, "Okay answer this. What was you talking to Vikk about last night? I heard my name."

I think back to last night when I was speaking to Vikk on Skype. I told him that I had feelings for Cal and didn't know what to do. I thought I was being careful and nobody over heard but I guess not.

"It was just..." I look down not knowing what to say when Cal kisses me.

"I heard it all." He whispered,

AUTHORS NOTE: JOE WELLER FUCKING FAV MY FUCKING TWEET FUCKING.

Yeah I'm hyped and shit I just randomly got noticed by Joe Weller so that was so fucking cool.

So random question of the update (sorry it's not letting me reply to the other comments) what is the best fanficion you have ever read?(your own don't count but tell me to read them and I will take a look)

Totally not asking that because my library is dead at the moment.

Apparently I didn't post this yesterday sorry.

Also I got 100% on my business study's test so hype. Yeah I wanted to put something but I legit forgot so I guess hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️