Ethan

*Sky's PoV*

My hands shook as I picked up the phone. I need to get out of here.

I try to steady myself as I put in Ethan's number. Steven deleted it from my phone but I know it off by heart.

I hold the phone to my ear hoping Ethan will answer. It's half eleven but he could still be up.

"Hello?"

"Thank god." I whisper very relived, "I need your help."

"Sky. What is it?" He took a long pause, "Is it Steven?"

"Yeah." I choke, "I can't stay here."

"Give me ten minuets or so and I will pick you up." He said.

"Thank you." I hang up still shaking.

All I can do now is wait. I put the phone back in the drawer and sneak get to mine and Stevens room. I see a mass of black hair on the pillow and hear him snoring. When he's asleep it's the only find its safe, even then you need to be careful not to wake him.

I grab my shoes and bag before quickly tip toeing out the room again.

Quietly I unlock the door to out flat and walk out just hoping that Ethan is almost here.

A few minuets of standing in the cold rain Ethan pulls up in his car looking like a total mess. His hair was ruffled and his clothes crumpled.

"Get in." He says panicked his eyes not moving from the door, "Quickly. I don't want him to catch you leaving."

I get in the passenger side and feel my heart beating in my chest. I can't believe I'm doing this. Steven would kill Ethan if he found out.

"Thanks." I say as Ethan drives away.

"No problem." He replays, "What did he do this time?"

"The same as last time. I murmured big wanting to go into any more details.

He just nodded understandingly, "I could easily punch him if you like."

"No! He would kill you!"

"Okay then." He went silent to park his car, "Here we are."

We walk up to Ethan's flat and he lets ms in. It's a bit of a mess but over all it looks pretty decent.

"Sorry I didn't clean up. Getting you out was a little more important." Ethan picked up a pizza box and put it on the side, "I will grab you a blanket and stuff.

He leaves the room and I sit down very tired.

"Thanks." I yawn as he gave me the blankets.

I wrap myself up and fall asleep almost instantly.

I wake up to banging on the door, Ethan isn't up yet so I go to open it when Ethan comes out his room.

"It's alright Sky I will get it." He opens the door and I see a very angry Steven standing their.

"How did I know you would be with him." He points at me and then to Ethan, "Your a dumber bitch than I thought. "

I take a few steps back in fear.

"Leave okay." Ethan Starts to shut the door but Steven stopped him.

"When she comes with me." I take a few more steps back.

"No." I mutter.

"What!"

"No." This time a little louder, "I'm staying with Ethan."

"You heard her now leave!" Ethan shouted.

"You stupid whore." He spat before leaving,"Don't think this is over."

I start to cry and Ethan comes and protectively wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay." He whispers softly in my ear, "Everything is going to be okay."

"How is it?" I sob.

"Because I'm here."

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading and I'm sorry it's posted late. I have no excuse. Well I kinda do.

I was on Wattpad early on my laptop and started writing and did some stuff then I went to bed. Yeah it was like 11:30 am and I decided I was sleepy as I haven't slept in days. I was asleep then I had a bath then was arranging to meet with friends tomorrow. So I only just go around to completing it.

I hope you enjoyed and do you want a part two? Also part two of Tobi is on the way and I'm feeling a love triangle. Who don't love a good old love triangle.

I would love if you could give me requests.

Tumblr was so nice. Everyone was posting selfies and people were all nice except for a few anoms. Follow me skygrayxix and yeah.

Apparently I'm not a potato.

Also don't argue with me on this but gamer boys are just better looking than any other type of boy.

Yeah I'm stopping rambling and if you don't get an update it's because I'm meeting in town with a few people and my mum is getting married in like 20 something days so I'm helping out with stuff.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️