Minifreezy #1

Request from Sidegirl14

*Simons PoV*

Hey Simon are you busy tonight?-Cal

No what do u want squeezey-Simon

It's Freezy and every one is out or busy and I wanna see a movie-Cal

Okay elsa. Sure I will come over later.-Simon

Cool-Cal

*Time skip until after the movie*

"That movie was dumb." Cal said as we walked to the car.

"Yet you were screaming most the time." I laughed, "And if I remember correctly you kept getting closer to me every time you were scared. Any more jump scares you would be on my lap."

"No!" He exclaimed as he got in the car.

"Yes." I laughed.

*Skipping car ride*

"Do you wanna stay over?" Cal asked, he blushed when he saw the look I gave him,"I mean it's late and the movie creeped me out."

"You sound like a little girl but alright." We went up to his flat, "But I ain't walking you to the bathroom."

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to put another scary movie on. We decided on insidious 2 (spelt right?) my least favourite movie. By the end of this we were hugging each other. When it ended and I realised what I was doing I pulled away.

"Dude." I laughed sure I was bright red.

Cal laughed and I realised he looked as red as I thought, "No more scary movies."

"Yeah and I'm going to attempt to sleep." I curl up on to sofa and cal gets up to go to his room, well i thought he was.

Instead he came back with two blankets and gave on to me before curling up on the over end.

"I'm creeped out." he explained and I just nodded.

I must have been lying their for a few hours unable to sleep when I decided to see if cal was awake.

"Cal?" I whispered, "You awake."

"Yeah." He said back yawning,"Cant sleep."

"Same." I mutter.

A few minutes later cal has drifted off and rolled over closer to me his hair going everywhere. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. No Simon you can't think that.

"Cal?" I say as he gets closer to me,"You awake?"

He nods and starts to move away.

"Don't cal. I like you." I say half hoping he didn't hear.

"What u mean?" He says looking at me, he moved away.

"I think you know."

Cal nods and cuddles up next to me. We stay like that all night until Harry comes in a 6 in the morning and screams. I guess he finds it strange his two best mates are hugging on his sofa.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hope you enjoyed and feel free to request more I really enjoyed writing it. Can you guys recommended and good sidemen fan fics.

Lol my 9 year old sis knows what vagina, penis and sex means but was confused when I laughed coz she said Uranus. Lolz.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️