KSimon

So a little backstory because I want to get right to the good bit. Simon and JJ are dating and somebody kisses JJ and Simon found out and they are arguing about it. Now to the story.

*Simon's PoV*

"If you don't believe me then maybe I should just go!" JJ shouted from the other side of the room.

"Yes you fucking should theirs the door." I pull open the front door.

"Fuck you Simon!" JJ stormed out the door pushing me as he left, I slammed it behind him and flopped down on the sofa yawning.

I don't see why JJ cheat on me then have the nerve to lie about it. I've seen the pictures. I look out the window and see JJ walking across the road back to the sidemen house I stand up confused, I'm the only one here, why would he come back. Suddenly a car flys round the corner and hits JJ he falls to the ground and the car drives off almost as fast as it came.

I run out the door to JJ tears falling down my face. No JJ you can't die. I fumble for my phone and mange to type in 999.

"Hello 999 what is your emergency." A friendly voice on the phone says.

"It's my boyfriend." I manage to get out between sobs, "He's been hit by a... Hit by a... Car."

"We have sent an ambulance over to your location. Now is he breathing?" I put my ear to his mouth and hear his breath.

"Yeah." I sob into the phone, "JJ please don't die on me. I'm so sorry."

*Time jump coz I'm lazy sorry*

I sit crying into my hands in the waiting room. JJ has went in for brain surgery and there's a chance he won't remember me when he wakes up. I texted the other sidemen and they said they're on there way but for now I'm alone.

"Simon minter." I look up and see a nurse standing there, I nod my head unable to form words, "Your boyfriend will wake soon but he may not remember anything."

"Okay." I manage to squeak, "Can I see him?"

"Yes this way." I stand up legs shaking and follow her to a room, "He's in here."

I walk in the door and see JJ attached to a lot of machines. I sit in a chair placed next to his bed and grab his hand.

"It's all going to be okay." I whisper trying to convince myself, "JJ will wake up all fine."

JJ wakes up and looks straight at me. I smile at him wiping the tears that where running down my face. JJ is awake it will all be fine.

At least that's what I thought until he said three words that crushed me, "Who are you?"

AUTHORS NOTE: Double update because I feel bad and I was going to update last night and I forgot. On the 25th I have a braces appointment and I'm scared.

I can't punch someone because they are bullying me and is a ass kisser to most people and teachers so she never gets in trouble. She's also the start pupil so if I hurt her I'm screwed. Also I don't want to get in trouble this yeah but the amount I want to hurt you.

I need Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️