Ministar

I'm going to make this as sweet and fluffy as possible.

Unicorns, puppies, kittens, rainbows and sparkles.

*Simons PoV*

I'm suddenly woken up my Simon shaking my shoulders. I sit up and realise I feel asleep editing again.

"Vikk you work too hard take a break." He says moving my chair away from my desk.

"I need to edit it Simon." I say attempting to stand but Simon pushed me down, "Simon I promised them."

"I don't care Vikk you need to sleep." He takes his phone out.

A few seconds later a notification from Simon comes though.

@vikkstar123 won't be uploading tonight. He says sorry but he needs sleep.

"Simon!"

He takes my phone and retweeted the tweet, "You will sleep."

"Simon." I go back to my computer and he pushes me to the side.

"If you don't take a break Vikk you would make yourself ill." He says blocking me.

"Let me finish this." I say, "Five minuets then I stop."

He lets me finish it but stands over me the whole time, "You won't be sleeping in here. You would start editing again."

"No I won't." I lie.

"Your staying in my room with me so I see your resting."

"I need a bed." I say trying to get out of it, I need to edit GTA.

"U can have mine I will take the floor." He pulls me out of my room into his, "I don't care what you say. I need to make sure you are okay."

"Simon I'm fine." I struggle in his grip.

"No Vikk your going to end my killing yourself this way." He says and I decide to stay here until Simon goes to sleep.

"Okay but you sleep in your bed." I say planning to go back and edit as soon as possible.

After about five minuets Simon drifted off and I snuck out his room back into mine. I was in the middle of editing GTA when my chair was pulled half way across the room.

"Vikk for fuck sake." Simon cried,"Your killing yourself like this. You won't rest and the stress is making you ill. If you want I will edit GTA and our agar.oi but just sleep."

Simons crying he's crying over me?

"Simon why are you crying?" I ask.

"Because I love you and I don't want to see you ill." He says and I start to cry as well, Simon loves me.

I go over and hug Simon,"Okay I will sleep. Just for you."

"Thank you Vikk."

We go over to Simons room and I fall asleep curled up next to him on his bed.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm honestly going to fight someone if they ask Vikk to stream the day he comes back from Games con. He works to hard.

My sleep is just as bad (worst) than Vikk but I think it's because of my head. Even when I don't have my phone I just lay their thinking about shit staring at the wall all depressed.

My mum thinks they will speed up my cams because of what happened Friday. Quick tip when climbing out a window that's high up just don't. If you do at least have something under so it's not such a big drop.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️