Wroetofreezy part two

*Harry's PoV*

Cal has a girlfriend. He has a fucking girlfriend. A few weeks after new year he started talking to her.

I hate her.

She comes along and steals Cal off of me. We felt something at new year, didn't he?

"Harry I'm going out with Maddy!" (Sorry to any Maddy's)

"Alright then see you later." I say back annoyed.

Maddy this Maddy that, I fucking hate the girl.

It's not just I'm jealous and I hate her for no logical reason. We they first started dating I tried to be happy for Cal, I really did. It's just her. I spoke to her an strait away she shut me out. She made no effort to be nice until Cal came to see us. Then that bitch was nice as anything. I hate her.

-----------------------------------------

I hear Cal come back and the door slam and him crying.

"Cal are you okay?" I called.

"What do you fucking think!" He screamed and I go into his room to find him on his bed and the picture of him and Katie smashed, "She dumped me."

"Cal it would be okay." I sit next to him and he cried into my shoulder.

"She only wanted me for the money. She used me!"

"Not everyone is like that." I think about what to say next, "You will find someone."

"No one loves me for me. No one"

"That's not true." It's now or never, "I love you."

"Ever since new year I have." I explain, "Well before then but at new year I realised it was something more. I was just too scared to say anything and I regret that. Now your getting over Maddy and soon move on to another girl and I will be here for you however much it hurts."

"I don't get why you would do that." He says confused.

"Because I love you and want to see you happy."

His arms wrapped around me and be continued to cry into me.

"I love you Harry." His voice muffled by my jumper, "I'm just not ready now."

I nod and continue to hug him and we just stay their all night.

I can wait for Cal to be ready. I love him.

AUTHORS NOTE: I got part two done yay. Its my mums wedding Saturday so I'm trying top rewrite as I probably won't have me phone or it would be stuffed in my bra all day.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️