JJ 10 Million subs!

Congrats to JJ having 10 million subs and thanks for 1.84k reads! I never had more than 100 reads on anything so nearly 2k is amazing!

So I lost the book I wrote this in so its different to what I originally wrote.

*Sky's PoV*

I wake up to see my boyfriend next to me still sleeping. I lay their smiling for a bit before deciding to get breakfast. I got up and was wearing only my underwear.

I was washing up when JJ comes and hugs me from behind. I smile as he starts to kiss my neck. I try to continue washing up but I can't. JJ knows they are one of my weaknesses.

"Stop it." I moan turning around.

JJ takes a very soapy bowl out of my hands and puts it down, "And why would I do that?"

He continued to kiss me and a small moan escapes my lips.

"The others are going to be here at ten." I say pulling away with difficulty.

He looks at the clock, "We have over an hour."

He kisses my neck again and I look up into his eyes and just melt.

"Well I guess we have time then." As soon as I say that JJ picks me up and puts me down on the sofa.

"How did I know you would say that."

He starts making out with me before slowly climbing on top of me.

"You know I can't say no to you." I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey thanks for reading I still can't find the original version. The one I wrote about Tobi was really sweet as well.

If I don't update tomorrow it's because a family member is having a baby revile party so I will try to update but no promises.

sorry it's short.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

Update on notepad. I found it. The pic on the top/side is where I found it. 😂

Yeah I'm dumb.