~Chapter 1~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"What time is it?" I spoke to myself as I woke up and glanced at the clock on my drawer. "Holy Shit! I am not going to be late on the first day of school!" I quickly ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, I went out and put on the uniform I had bought and put on a thin layer of eyeliner.

My mom wanted me to be "successful" when I grow up so she transferred me to the famous high school "Seoul High Academy". At first I refused because I didn't want to leave my friends behind and by friends I meant my cousin, Luhan. I don't get it, how am I going to be successful by going to a famous high school? Eh whatever.

(At School)

*RING*

'Wow! Just in time Baekhyun! Good Job!' I thought to myself and waited outside of the door until the teacher called me in.

"We have a new student here with us today," I can hear the teacher from outside, "Please come in and introduce yourself."

I nervously walked in and thought to myself, 'What will the student here think of me, especially now that my cousin isn't here to protect me.'

"Hi everyone my name is, Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun" I said and bowed to the class.

"Baekhyun, please take a seat between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol." The teacher said and pointed between a yoda looking tall guy and a owl eyed looking guy. I slowly walked over and saw the yoda looking guy smirk and whisper something to his friend, I ignored them and pulled my books out.

*RING*

'Finally it's about time that damn bell rung' I thought to myself. I grabbed my stuff and put my stuff away and then suddenly the owl eyed guy turned around and greeted me.

"Hi! My name Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O." He said and gave me a friendly smile.

'Well that's a first' I thought to myself. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" I replied back returning a smile to him.

"Since you're new would you like a tour around?" He asked.

"Uhm... Sure! But I'm kinda hungry right now...." I replied giving him a slanted smile.

"You're funny." He said laughing. "Of course you're hungry, it's lunch time."

"Oh, well what are we waiting for!" I replied and gesture for him to lead the way.

(In the Cafeteria)

"Wow.. It's so big" I exclaimed looking around the room.

"It does belong to Seoul High Academy so...." Kyungsoo said staring at me with his big eyes.

'Uhm... His eyes... Are they gunna pop out?' I thought to myself.

"Don't worry my eyes aren't going to pop put" he said laughing.

"Woah.. You read my mind..." I said smiling back like a idiot.

We sat down at table 9 and quietly ate.

"So how was your old school?" Kyungsoo asked stuffing his face with food.

"Eh." I replied shrugging. I didn't want to bring up my past, not now that I actually made a friend.

"What's up with the eh?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Uhm nothing" I replied. "So about the tour you were going to give me..."

"Ah! Right, let's go" he said throwing his leftover food away.

(After School)

'Wtf. I missed the bus!' I yelled at myself. 'Now I have to walk home! Am I going the right way?'

"Finally! Home at last!" I screamed once I entered the house. I lived alone since my mom wanted me to become "independent" my dad left when I was born so I never met him.

I quickly finished my homework and jumped in the shower.

*buzz* *bam*

"The lights out?" I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out I check the other lights. "Yup. Power's out. Good thing I finished." I said to myself and got dressed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then it's light out and I went to sleep.