~ Chapter 29 ~

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

"If you ever got a chance.. would you ever dump me for Taeyeon?" Baekhyun asked.

I just stared at him speechless because why in the fucking world would he ever think that? Doesn't he know I only have him? I was completely speechless, does he not trust me?

I think me being speechless isn't at all good because Baekhyun yelled at me and left the room.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! He was telling the truth." He said and walked to the door. "You never loved me."

"Baekhyun!" I screamed at him but he didn't come back so I chased after him.

Thank god my legs are long or else I would have never caught up to this guy.

"Baekhyun." I said and embraced him in my hug.

"Don't you know that I only have you? You're the only one in this cold heart of mine." I continued. "Why would you ever think I'll dump you?"

"Uhm. I don't know. Whenever you're with her, I'm invisible and you never acknowledge me."

"Baby, do you not trust me?" I asked and wiped his tears.

"I do but you're actions are telling me not to."

"I'm sorry but never ever think I never loved you, because I will always love you." I reassured him.

He hugged me back and snuggled in my chest.

"Baek. What did you mean when you said, he was telling the truth, earlier?" I asked. "Who's he?"

"About that. I'm sorry I believed him but I was really hurt and it felt like the truth."

"But who's he?" I asked again.

"Taehyun..."

"Byun Baekhyun. Why would you ever believe anything he said?"

"Because he saw my pain when you didn't." He answered. "Why are you getting mad at me?"

"Because you would trust him instead of your boyfriend."

"But everything he said described the situation perfectly."

"CAN YOU GET ANYMORE DUMB? He's trying to tear us apart and you believed him."

"Why are you yelling at me? It was your fault. If you weren't with Taeyeon then Taehyun wouldn't have talked to me."

"Don't blame this on Taeyeon she didn't do anything, if anything it was you for believing him." I said without thinking.

"Don't follow me." He said and again ran away.

What have I done? Why would I defend her in this situation?

"ARGHH PARK CHANYEOL!" I yelled at myself.

I was going to run after him again but when I looked he was no where in sight.

~~~~~

Hi Lovely Humans.
Double update because I love you guys <3
Thanks for reading and voting!
Pls do the same for "Its Simple"