~ Chapter 64 ~

[Third Person]

"Chanyeol!" The latter continuously called and cried as the nurse tried her best to hold him back.

He hated the fact that Chanyeol was struggling to live and he couldn't do anything about it.

Praying? Praying is no good. He prayed until he was out of prayers and Chanyeol is still at the verge of death.

Is there a God out there? Who knows? But whoever is out there, they aren't good at listening and granting prayers.
They aren't good at granting happily ever afters either.

Sehun suddenly came rushing in with a worried and scared expression sketched across his face and written in his eyes.

[Baekhyuns Perspective]

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! You jerk! You can't leave me! You said you'd be there when I get married! You said you'd be there for my first child! You said we'd be the best of friends even when we are old and we will prove that friendship does last through middle and high school! Our kids were going to be best friends and we were going to plan mini play dates for them. Enough about me! What about Baekhyun?! After all the crap he had gone through because of the Kim and your family, you are going to leave him like this?!" Sehun broke down and sobbed right in front of me.

"Chanyeol! Not yet! We still haven't traveled the world. We were going to have so much fun." Sehun said as his words got softer and softer. "I still haven't got married. You said you'd be there when I said my vows. You said you were going to be my biggest fan and that you'd support me in everything I do. You said you'd be there. You said. You said. YOU SAID MAN! WHY ARE YOU BACKING OUT! GET OUT OF THAT FUCKING BED AND TALK TO ME YOU COWARD!

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU MAN! WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT YOU THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT? I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO LEAVE! I still have so many things to tell and share with you."

Luhan came in shortly after and took a hold of Sehun, as for the doctor, he got Chanyeols heart beating again.

After a few test, the doctor said Chanyeol was in no danger but they didn't guarantee him waking up. They said there was a 50/50 chance of him waking up.

Chanyeol needs all the love and support right now. Not just from me, but from everyone.

He shouldn't have to fight this fight alone and I won't let him fight it alone.

I still have hope. Even if it means it can crash and shatter at any moment.

I still have hope for him. For us and for everyone one that needs and love him.

Chanyeol held on and didn't give up on us, so neither should we.

~~~~~~~

It has been how long since I last updated?

I'm so sorry.

I guess I'm not as motivated to end this fic as I was starting it.

But don't worry, I will end this and continue writing other fics.

thank you all for waiting and not giving up on me ;)

please continue to vote and comment

I love you guys so much remember that

bye lovely humans <3