~ Chapter 53 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

The morning glare woke me up. I blinked twice as a blurry figure came to view, who's in my bed? I freaked out and kicked the other person off.

"Ow. What the hell Baekhyun!" A deep voice said from on the ground.

"Chanyeol?" I asked as I recognized the voice.

"Yes, it's me." He replied. "And what did you think you were doing kicking your husband off the bed?"

I covered my mouth as I remembered. He came back. He really did.

"I'm sorry. I forgot. I-" I tried to explain myself but failed, tears rolling down my cheeks from utter happiness.

"Baby, I'm here now. Nothing to worry about." He reassured me and kissed my forehead.

"I know. I know." I whispered and hugged him.

"Let's go. I have to explain to Luhan about some things.." He told me and grabbed the car keys, I gave him a questioning look.

He just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

---------

[Luhan's Perspective]

"Luhan!" Someone yelled from across the street.

"Ah, Baekhyun!" I yelled back and waved at him. He called me saying he needs to discuss something and to meet him by the cafe outside his house.

"Want to go inside and sit down to discuss?" I asked him after crossing the street.

He nodded and cling to my arm. This is the happiest I've seen of him since the day he broke up with Chanyeol.

We sat down and finished ordering our drinks.

"So..?" I asked him confused. "You had something to say?"

"Not me. Chanyeol, but he's parking the car right now.

"Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol?!" I gasped. Baekhyun nodded happily and fiddled with his hands.

"Channie!" Baekhyun exclaimed and waved at the tall yoda man walking in.

He smiled and sat down in the seat next to Baekhyun.

"Care to explain?" I asked and looked at the two.

"Thank you for looking after Baekhyun while I was being a douchebag, I'm very grateful." Chanyeol spoke up and slightly bowed.

He looked up at me again and I gave him the  'explain more, this isn't enough to get you off the hook' look.

"I kind of ended my relationship with Taeyeon and got back with Baekhyun.." He explained.

"What do you mean 'kind of'?" I asked.

"Well, I was saying my vows the same time Baekhyun decided to show up and I made up my mind to go with Baekhyun instead of Taeyeon and so I left." He finished and smiled proudly at himself.

"So you just left the poor rejected girl there?" I questioned.

"Maybe.." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"And you call yourself a man." I scoffed.

"I am but only for Baekhyun." He confidently stated.

"You guys make me sick." I said and pretend to throw up. "If there isn't anything else then I'll be going, Baby Sehun is waiting for me."

"Now you guys make me sick." Chanyeol said and we laughed.

"Bye Luhan. Thank you." Baekhyun said and we all left.

~~~~~~~

¿Late update?
Sorry guys,
I've been busy and I'm probably going to be busy this week to because of benchmarks.
I have spring break the following week so see you guys then¿?
Well..
Please continue to vote and comment.
Love you guys!
Bye lovely humans <3