~ Chapter 40 ~

[Third Person Perspective]

After the two finished eating, Chanyeol led Baekhyun to an area with a blanket stretched in the middle.

"We are going to lie here and look at the stars while we talk about our future." Chanyeol said and held onto Baekhyun's hand.

"Chanyeol? How did you plan all this? We barely had time for anything." The older said, looking up at the taller.

"Like I said before, my secret." The taller said bending down to give the other a swift kiss on lips which quickly escalated to a passionate one.

"Ch-Chanyeol." The older managed to say due to lack of air.

"Yes love?"

"Can't breathe." He said as his chest moved up and down rather fast.

The taller chuckled and ruffled the older's hair.

"Too into it I see." Chanyeol said and led Baekhyun to the blanket.

"Aish. As if."

The sky was getting darker and soon stars appeared.

The two lovers lied there on the blanket as they gaze up at the beautiful sight in front of them.

They lied there for a while with a comfortable kind of silence between them until Baekhyun broke it.

"Chanyeol?"

"Hm?"

"What if there won't be us in the future?"

"What do you mean Baekkie."

"What if one of us.. falls out of love.." Baekhyun said and changed his position so he can face Chanyeol. "As easy as it was to fall in love won't it be easy to fall out of love?"

"Don't say or think that because there is always going to be a 'us'. I'll do anything to make sure there is always going to be 'us'."

"Promise me."

"I promise you."

"I love you Channie." The older said and scooted in closer to Chanyeol, wrapping him in a hug.

"I love you too Baekkieboo." The taller said and returned the hug.

"That's a new one." Baekhyun said and laughed.

"You like it? 'Baekkieboo.'"

Baekhyun nodded and wished everyday was like today. Wished it was just them in this universe. No one else. No one trying to separate them. No one trying to tear them apart. No one going against them. Just them. Just them and their love for one another.

~~~~
Like I said,
I'll update on Wednesday :) and I did,
Hope you guys like this update..
Even if it's short.
Well..
I'll update soon.
Thank you for voting and commenting!
Bye lovely humans <3