~ Chapter 42 ~

[Chanyeols Persepctive]

"Mom? I'm home."

"Honey, over here."

I walked into the living room, where I heard my mom last and I see both my parents sitting there. What could it be?

"You called me when I was with Baekhyun?" I asked.

"Yes dear, we have some things to tell you.." She said with and uneasy expression.

"What's going on?"

"We know we should've asked you but you are marrying Mr. Kim's daughter."

"Is this a joke?" I asked hoping it was.

"No honey, you're marrying Kim Taeyeon." My mom replied.

"I'm dating Baekhyun.. And I'm going to marry him." I said boldly.

"I don't care. Break up with him. You're only marrying Taeyeon." My dad said.

"I admit I use to like Taeyeon when I was younger but I love Baekhyun now and only Baekhyun." I replied, obviously protesting. "I even introduce you guys to him, he's a nice guy, perfect for me."

"We see that but we have already agreed with Mr. Kim that you'll be marrying his daughter. She's also very nice and perfect for you."

"I'm done. If you guys aren't going to accept me for who I am then I will pack my stuff and leave this household."

"Excuse me! Mr. Park, who do you think you are to speak that way to your parents?" My dad said as anger build up within me.

"I don't care what you guys say. I love Baekhyun and I made a promise to him that I will keep."

"Chanyeol! I forbid you to see him!" Dad said.

"Why? Is it because I love him?"

"Yes! I have already arranged a marriage for you!"

"No I'm not getting married to someone I don't love!"

"Chanyeol, please listen to your father." My mother said.

"You of all people should know you don't marry someone you don't love!"

"I will have to hurt him if you don't agree with us."

"You don't understand! I love him!"

"Then make a wise choice and leave him if you don't want to see him hurt."

"Are you guys even human?" I replied leaving them.

I left the house and got into my car and drove to Baekhyun's place.

*Ding Dong*

"Who's there?" I can hear Baekhyun's voice on the other side of the door.

"Baby, it's me."

Baekhyun quickly opened the door to let me in but instead of walking in first, I pulled him and hugged him tighter than usual.

"Chanyeol, weren't you going to your parents?" He asked me.

"Hush baby." I said and continue to hug him. "I want to stay like this for a little longer."

He listened and just hugged me back. We stayed like that for awhile and I finally let go.

"Chanyeol.. Did something happen?" He asked and I know what he was referring to.

"No. What would happen?"

He just shrugged and lightly throw himself on the couch and I also followed after him and cuddle in to him.

"Baby, I love you." I said out of nowhere.

"I love you more." He replied and giggled.

"You know I will never do anything to hurt you."

"I know.. But why are you bringing this up?"

"I promise.... I won't hurt you, ever." I said and paused.

"Chanyeol..."

"But if by chance... I do... Then please wait for me, always wait for me and never stop."

"You know I will always wait for you, no matter what you do to me."

"Good." I replied quietly. "Let's sleep."

He nodded and I carried him bridal style to his bed. I gently put him down and also climbed in bed myself and hugged him.

"Goodnight baby." I said and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight yoda."

~~~~~~
Oooh drama is occurring starting now.
I'll update every Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday (depends)
Hope you like this update
Thank you for commenting and voting (plz continue)
Bye lovely humans <3