~ Chapter 14 ~

*Please read the updated ending version of chapter 13 before reading this chapter so you can understand*

[******** Perspective] (can't give out the person yet due to further mysteries)

I stood outside the door, watching as my heart torn to two. Baekhyun and Chanyeol made out. Why can't Baekhyun love me? I did everything and anything for him, why does it have to be Chanyeol? What's so special about that no good giant anyway? What does he have that I don't? I continued to just stand there quietly watching as anger built inside me, I'm trying my hardest to control myself but I just can't. The pain is overwhelming me and anger is building up and at any minute I will burst.

Flashbacks starts to replay in my head from when I first met him. He sat in front of me and he seemed so nervous. For some reason I approached him and he seemed so fragile which made me want to get to know him more which led me to become obsessed over him. And now? He moved on completely, forgetting me. Leaving me behind. Throwing me away. Like.. Like. Trash.

How could you Baekhyun? You know I always get what I want. And now I'm here, and I'm not going to let what's mine out of my grip.

Sorry for the short sucky chapter, I have break this week so I'll update another chapter sometime this week (I'll try to hopefully improve it so it won't be as crappy as this one) and I kinda ran out of ideas.. any thoughts to help me? anyway thanks for reading and voting and literally supporting me.
Love you all <3