~Chapter 2~

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

"Ugh school" the first 2 words that came out of my mouth right when I woke up. 'Hah! There's a new kid in school!' I thought to myself and I smile instantly appeared on my face. 'Let's see how he handles Seoul High Academy after dealing with us' and by us I meant me and my gang.

(At School)

"Yo what's up!" Sehun called out to me.

"There's a new kid guys and you know what that means" I told Sehun and the others. They looked at me and then each other with a clueless expression.

"How can you guys be so dumb and still be my friends" I told them and face palmed. "He can be our new toy."

"Ooohhh" They all exclaimed.

"What's his name?" Kai asked.

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." Kris replied.

"He hangs out with your little crush, D.O." I said.

"Oh Baekhyun." Lay said with a grin. Lay is also known as sLay so....

"Are you gonna say anything Xiumin?" I asked looking at him.

"Huh? Oh hahah so when are we gonna start?" He replied.

"Today." I said and the bell rung.

*RING*

"Good Morning class!" The teacher said as she entered the room.

"Good Morning" everyone replied.

"Yo bacon!" I said and laughed looking over at Kris. I saw Baekhyun turn around looking at me and turn back writing down notes. 'Hah! What a nerd! Who even pays attention?' I thought to myself.

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

'Oh gosh! No. Please. Not this again.' I thought to myself when I heard the yoda guy behind me say the name people at my old school called me and laughed. He glanced over at his friend and looked at me and smirked. I turned around as if nothing happened and continue writing down notes.

*RING*

(Lunch)

"Baekhyun! Meet the others." Kyungsoo said as he sat down at the table. "Guys introduce yourself."

"My name is Kim Joonmyeon but please call me Suho." One guy said and smiled.

"Mine is Kim Jongdae but call me Chen." Another said and winked.

"Oh and I'm Tao, Huang Zi Tao." The last guy said waving.

"Oh. Hey! It's nice to meet all of you my name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun." I said smiling and waving at the same time. "I'm going to the library real quick. Catch up to you guys later." I said and ran out of the cafeteria.

"Ouch" I said rubbing my head and quickly got up. "Uhm.. I'm sorry" I said looking at the person that I bump into.

'Oh crap..'

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

"Uhm.. I'm sorry" the nerd said and looked down at me. My friends quickly pulled me up and surrounded him.

"I guess this is gonna happen sooner then I thought." I smirked and look around at my friends and nod.

"Wh-what are you guys gonna do? I don't even know you guys!" He said and gulped.

"I don't know. What are we gonna do?" I said and stepped closer to him and he stepped back. I can see fear in his eyes and that's exactly what I want.

"I- I said I'm sorry." He said and tried to find away to escape.

"There's no way out of here." I said. "We have to teach you a lesson first." I stepped out of the circle and let my gang handle him. They punched and kicked him and threw him to the floor and we left.

"That'll let you know not to mess with us." I said and walked away.

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

I groaned as I quickly got up to go to the bathroom. I felt pain everywhere. 'This is exactly like back then' I thought to myself and walked to the office to ask if I can leave school early.

(At Home)

*knock* *knock*

I got up from bed and check the time. 'Who would be here right now? School isn't even out yet.' I thought to myself and opened the door.

"Lu-Luhan?" I said and gave him a big hug.

"Baekhyunnie what happen? Why hug me so tight?" He said and messed my hair up.
"I thought you wouldn't be home right now. Don't you have school?"

"Luhan.. I missed you." I said and looked up at him.

"Oh my. What happened to your face? Don't tell me -" he said but I cut him off.

"It's nothing just some incident at school." I said and released him from my hug.
"What are you doing here?"

"I'm transferring here with you." He said and smiled at me. "I have to protect my little cousin right?"

I gave him another hug and cried on his shoulder.

"It's ok Baekhyunnie." He said rubbing my back. "I'm here now."

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

"That dumbshit left school early" I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"Where's the fun in that." Lay said kicking his right leg back and forth.

"He'll come back tomorrow." Kai said.

"How do you know?" Xiumin said eyeing Kai.

"They always do" he replied and smirked.

"Aish. Whatever, let's go home I'm tired." Sehun said yawning.

"Alright. Bye guys." I said and left.