~ Chapter 43 ~

[Baekhyuns Perspective]

"Channie! Let's go to school now." I said, waking up the giant beside me.

"Baby, just a little longer." He said sleepily and pulled me back down, enveloping me into a tight hug.

"That isn't gunna happen, now wake up!" I said hitting his chest.

"Shh. Baby, just stay like this for awhile. Ok?"

I remained quiet and just listened to him.

Chanyeol is very weird, ever since yesterday when he was to meet his parents. Not that he doesn't already act like this but something doesn't feel right.. like he's hiding something from me. Did something happen that I should know of.

*Ring Ring*

"Chanyeol let me get the phone." I said and he let me go to get the phone.

-Phone Call-
"Mr.Park?" I said through the phone.

After saying Mr.Park, Chanyeol got up immediately and grabbed the phone away, hanging up. What is going on.

"Don't answer the phone if my parents call. Got it?" He said and I nodded.

"Why? Chanyeol what is going on?" I asked.

Is it about us? Does his parents disapprove.

"My parents and I got in a fight, that's all."

"I'm sorry, I know you said not to but is it about us."

He paused and looked at me for awhile.

"No it's about the business."

That's a lie Channie. I know. I know you. I wanted to confront him, tell him to tell me the truth but that won't make a difference right? Me knowing the real reason won't make a difference at all.

"Alright. Let's go to school." I said and tried to smile.

Knowing the fact that Chanyeol is enduring whatever the reason is alone and I can't do anything to help hurts.

[Chanyeols Perspective]

What is that? A fake smile? I enveloped him in another hug yet again. 

"Baby. Do you not believe me?" I asked.

"No. I do." He replied and returned the same fake smile.

I just ignored it because I can't do anything to change it. The truth is the truth and if he knew the truth... I don't know what he'd do if he knew the truth. Would he leave me?

What am I saying. My parents are going to end up making me leave him anyway.

I'd be the one leaving him.. Not him.

^after school^

"You're going to my house again?"

"Yea. Why? You don't like it?" I asked.

"No.. It's just you're parents."

"I told them. Don't worry." I lied.

I'm just not ready to face them again. They are trying to rip me and Baekhyun apart. I won't stand to tolerate it.

^fast forward time to 8pm^

"Baekhyun?"

"Hm?"

I bent down to one knee and pulled out a ring. He just sat there utterly confused.

"This is a promise ring. I will ask you to marry me in the future but for now I promise you my life."

Tears rolled down his checks as he gave me his hand. After putting it on he hugged me tightly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more."

We talked and went to bed shortly after. I checked my phone to see if there are any important messages I need to see and saw my fathers text.

Dad: go home before I send men's to Baekhyun's.
Dad: his safety is not guaranteed.
Dad: you have a week, until Friday.

What the actual fuck. My parents. I thought they loved me and wouldn't care how I'm like and who I like. I was wrong. Oh so so wrong.

Baekhyun. I can't let him get hurt. No. I won't ever let that happen.

^a week later^

"I'm leaving..." I said trying not to cry. "Let's break up.."

"Why are you leaving? You can't just say you love me and leave!" Baekhyun said tears falling from his eyes.

"Baekhyun. You should know there's no such thing as forever. People come and go." I said. 'I'm sorry Baekhyun but this is the only way to protect you. You have to understand.'

"No! You can't do this to me Park Chanyeol! You were the one that promised you wouldn't hurt me! Life without you is meaningless!" He was now crying hard and it's killing me seeing him like this.

"Promises were meant to be broken, Baekhyun." I said. At this point I just wanted to scream and burst into tears.

"Then maybe you shouldn't make a promise you can't keep." He softly said he then slowly turned and walked away.

"Please wait for me.." I whispered hoping he could here me. I wanted to go after him and hold him back. Say I'm sorry and I loved him and I will never let him go but I now know you don't destroy people you love and maybe fate has a time and place for us.

~~~~

Sorry, this is a really bad and sad chapter
It's really hard to make things flow
Ugh
Anyway..
My ff has 1k likes!!!
Thanks to you all!!
I love you <3
Bye for now lovely humans.