~ Chapter 24 ~

Ooh early update again.. :)
I think I'll still be updating on Wednesday. Hehe.
Enjoy lovely humans <3

~~~~~~~

(3rd Person)

"Baekhyun you're going to be late."

The older slowly opened his eyes bringing his hand to rub it.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Time to get up."

"Chan." The older whined.

"If you want to be late then please continue."

The older got up and walked in the bathroom while mumbling, "I hate you." The other just smiled and replied saying, "I love you too."

"Baek. Make sure to be home on time, be careful, always have someone with you, and always observe your surroundings." The younger said handing the older his stuff. "Oh and don't miss me too much."

"Aish. I can handle myself and who'd miss you."

"No you can't you feminine object and I take that offensive."

"Object?" The older asked and smacked Chanyeol in the head.

"Maybe you can handle yourself." Chanyeol said rubbing his head and they both broke into a fit of laughter.

"I got to go now Chan. I love you."

"I love you too."

They said their farewells and exchange their kisses and after that the older left for school with his cousin Luhan.

(A/N: for those confused, if there are any.. Luhan stayed with Sehun because Chanyeol is staying with Baekhyun. Luhan came to pick Baekhyun up)

(Baekhyun's Perspective)

I walked onto campus and everything seemed so strange without the big yoda. It's so weird. We barely gone out and I'm already missing him like crazy.

I sticked with Luhan because Chanyeol said I had to be with someone and it did feel strange today, it was like.. someone was watching me.

I shrugged it off. The first period bell rung and we all scattered to go to class.

"Morning class." The teacher said as I sat down at my seat.

"Hey Baek." Kyungsoo greeted me turning around to face.

"Hey Kyung."

"Where is Chan?"

"Sick."

"Oh." He replied and faced back up to the teacher.

After first period the day dragged on until it was 4th period. Nothing seemed too unusual it was just the same old but the feeling I had earlier still lingered around.

The bell rung indicating it was lunch time. I walked in the cafeteria with Luhan and we sat down in the corner. Shortly after Sehun also joined us.

"Guys, I'm going to use the bathroom. Be right back." I excused myself and left to the bathroom.

I went into one of the stalls because I don't like using the "pee hole for men". After I was done with my business I went out and washed my hands, I was getting ready to leave when a pair of hands pull me to the wall.

"Taehyun." I gasped in disbelief.

"Hey there babe." He replied.

I just rolled my eyes.

"I told you to stop calling me that." I said and slipped away walking towards the door.

He grabbed hold of my arm and again slammed me into the wall again. I felt pain all over my back. He tighten his grip and leaned in.

He started with planting kisses on my neck.

"Yah! Stop!" I said trying to get loose.

He ignored me and continued. I keep trying to stop and push him away but he just tightens his grip. He slowly moved towards my lip.

"Stop!" I yelled and cried.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I don't like you."

I earned a slap from him as he continued kissing me but this time on my lips. I just cried not being able to do anything. Just when I was going to give up, someone came in and grabbed Taehyun and punched him in the face. He continued punching and kicking Taehyun.

"I'm coming back." Taehyun said spitting on the floor and left.

"Baek. You ok?" Chanyeol said coming towards me.

"Chan." I whimpered and cried.

"Shh baby. It's ok." He comforted me. He gave me butterfly kisses that calmed me down.

"Chan. I didn't know. I didn't know." I began and continue to cry.

"It's ok baby. I understand." He rubbed circles around my back.

"I want to go home." I sobbed.

"Ok. Let's go." He said and picked me up bridal style.

I lie there in his arms just looking up at his beautiful face and wondered, 'how did he know?' 'how did he come here?' and before I knew it, I fell asleep, right here in my lovers arm.

I woke up with pain all over my back as the memories from what happened replay in my head.

"Baby. You ok?" I heard Chanyeol said and glance at his direction. I nodded.

"Go take a shower, I'll be making dinner."

He left and I got up to take a shower, a nice warm shower to make everything go away.

"Chan?" I called out when I walked into the kitchen.

"Over here."

Everything was laid out. The food, the rice, the side dishes.

"Sit down." He said and patted the seat next to him. I sat down.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

He gave me the 'what you mean' look.

"How'd you know to come?"

"My guts were telling me that you were in trouble so I came to school. I saw Luhan and Sehun and asked them where you were and they said the restroom so I rushed in there."

"Oh."

"I told you to be careful and to always have someone with you and to always observe your surroundings."

I just looked down because I felt bad. If I listened he wouldn't be worried.

"Baby. You're fine now so everything's ok. Be more aware next time."

I nodded and put some rice in my mouth. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't feel bad. Be glad. Something worse could have happened." He said and I knew for a fact that isn't what he wanted to say. He is only saying that so I won't feel bad.

"I'm sorry, Yoda." I said and hung my head down.

"It's ok." He said lifting my head up and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Go to sleep. I'll be there after cleaning up."

"I'll wait for you." I said.

He just nodded and began cleaning up.

"I'm going back to school with you tomorrow." He said and I nodded.