~ Chapter 4 ~

[Sehun's Perspective]

'Damn.. that Luhan guy was pretty cute..' I thought to myself, totally zoning my friends out, 'how do I get to know him more and how did he know Baekhyun? Why did Luhan stand up for Baekhyun?' all these thoughts were going on in my head when fricken Chanyeol interrupted me.

"Yo! Earth to Sehun!" Chanyeol said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yah! What do you want?" I said back getting annoyed of his hand waving in front of my face.

"What were you thinking of?" Kai said smirking.

"I was thinking if Kyungsoo did like someone it should be me not you." I replied back sticking my tongue out.

"That's just messed up!" Kai said more like yelling.

"Yo chill I was kidding." I said amused at Kai's reaction.

"Guys I'll be right back." Chanyeol said walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Convenient Store. What anything?"

"Can I go with you?" I asked.

"Sure."

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"Baekhyun take care of yourself better." Luhan said sitting down on the couch and turning the tv on.

"Ok. Sorry for making you worried." I replied. "I'll be right back I want some fresh air."

"Ok hurry back."

I walked out and a breeze of wind blew on me. 'Such nice weather.' I continued walking and walking and finally stopped by a park probably a few minutes away from the house. I sat down on the bench and just thought about life and thought about all these different expectations of how different my life would be if I did this differently or that. I glanced down at my phone to see that its pretty late, I better get back before Luhan gets worried. I walked down an alley that is suppose to be a shortcut back to my house.

"Hi there kid!" I heard someone say and i turned around. The guy pushed me to the wall and held on me tight so I couldn't get away.

"Who are you! What do you want!" I said struggling to free myself. He leaned in and tried to kiss me but I moved my head so he couldn't get near me.

"Stop moving your head!" He said and punched me. I groaned in pain. He then pulled my pants down.

"Stop! Someone help!" I yelled and try to push him off. He was about to pull down my boxers as well when someone suddenly came and punch the man in the face.

[Chanyeols Perspective]

I was walking with Sehun after buying what we needed at the store when I heard a familiar cry for help near a alley we were walking by. I quickly signaled Sehun to listen and we both decided to check it out.

"It's Baekhyun." Sehun said. "Should we he-" before he could finish his sentence I jumped in and punched the guy in the face.  I ran towards Baekhyun while Sehun continued beating the guy.

"Yah! Are you ok?" I asked and cupped his face in my hand, realizing his pants were down I pulled them up for him. "You should have been more careful when you walk down a alley at night." I said sounding a bit concerned to be a bully.

[Baekhyuns Perspective]

I didn't know what I was thinking but I wrapped my arms around Chanyeol totally forgetting about how he treated me and began crying.

"It's ok now. Let's take you home, can you walk?" He said as he rubbed circles around my back. I nod and he put one arm around me and we started to walk while his friend followed right beside him.

[Sehuns Perspective]

"Omo! Thank you for helping Baekhyun!" Luhan said and continuously bowed to us.

"No problem." I said before Chanyeol could say anything. "Say can we get to know each other better?"

"Uhm sure come in." He replied. We sat down at the table and Luhan got us each a cup of tea.

"Where's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said grabbing his cup.

"He's resting up in his room." Luhan replied. "Were you guys the one that beat up Baekhyun at school." I was surprised he asked that and didn't prepare myself to answer.

"Yes we are." Chanyeol said non the lease guilty. "But we're sorry. Right Sehun?" I just nodded and continued sipping my tea.

"I'll accept your apology as his cousin but please don't do it again." He said. "You should also directly apologize to him as well." His cousin? Luhan is Baekhyun's cousin? No wonder he stood up for Baekhyun. How can I be so dumb. Did Chanyeol know this?

"Uhm Luhan?" I said.

"Yea?"

"As a sorry gift from us... Want to go to the movies on Friday?" I asked.

"Please invite Baekhyun in our place." Chanyeol added on.

"Sure. Why not."