~ Chapter 62 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

I opened my eyes and saw white. Everything was white. I was hurting all over and almost thought I was blind.

I turned my head over and saw Luhan. Luhan was sleeping in the chair next to me.

I looked over him and saw Sehun. He was sleeping on the couch, not so far from where we were.

My mind struck back to the night of the accident and I remember Chanyeol. I hurriedly try to wake Luhan up but failed.

My arms weren't moving and I was scared. I tried once more and it hurt like hell. Every bone in my body ached.

"-" I tired calling Luhan but my voice was nowhere to be heard.

"Lu" I quickly try to muster out.

I saw him as he slowly woke up and all of a sudden his eyes went big.

"BABY BAEK BOO! YOU ARE AWAKE!" Luhan exclaimed and I could see how happy he was.

"Chan" I said and his mood changed immediately.

"Baekhyun, are you hurt anywhere. Are you ok?" He asked me. Did he not hear me?

"Chan." I said once more.

"He's in a coma Baek."

"Let me see him." I choked out, trying to hold back the tears. "Please Lu"

"I don't think I should. I mean look at you. You already look bad as it is. You can't see him."

"Please Luhan. I'm begging you." At this point tears were already streaming down my face.

"You're not ready yet."

"I just got him back. I can't lose him again."

"I understand that, but let's wait until you are ready."

I shook my head in disapproval.

"I need to see him now." I said. I probably look so desperate right now but I could care less.

"Just let him." Sehun said from the couch.

"You're awake?" Luhan asked him.

"Why wouldn't I be when I hear crying."

"Sorry."

"If he's that desperate to see him then let him."

"Sehun, you know we shouldn't."

"We shouldn't not couldn't so we still can."

"Fine. You can take him." Luhan said and left the room.

"I'll be right back with the wheelchair." Sehun said and disappeared inside the so called closet.

Shortly after he came back and lifted me into the chair and pushed me out the door.

"Sehun, did you see Chanyeol yet?"

"I didn't have the guts. So I decided to wait until you woke up and you did."

"Is that why you insisted for me to go even though I shouldn't?"

"Yeah."

"He'll be ok right?"

"I hope so. He's been my best friend since our diaper days and I don't think I can go on without him. He's been there for me for so long that I don't think I can imagine him not being there anymore."

"He'll make it. You have to believe in him." Right then I realized, I wasn't the only one that needed him. Others probably needed him more than me, yet here I am being a desperate ass.

"No. We all do."

~~~~~~~~~

Whoo
Updated
I love you guys!
I wish I can just give all you guys big warm hug.
Thank you for voting and commenting.
Bye lovelies!!