~ Chapter 19 ~

[Luhan's Perspective]

Sehun and I were just standing outside the couples room eavesdropping because we were done getting the food. Listening to Chanyeol brought tears to my eyes. Baekhyun is so lucky to have him and I'm very happy for the two I glanced over at Sehun and was not surprise when I saw him his expressionless expression a.k.a. poker face.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked nudging him.

"What?" He replied. "And that hurt."

"This is such a touching scene and you're here with the dumb poker face of yours."

"So what? I interpret feelings differently then you.... I think..."

"Oh Sehun. Are you a robot?" I asked feeling him up and down, looking into his ears and such.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Uhm guys..what are you guys doing?" Chanyeol asked as he opened the door.

"Well.. We came here to deliver the food." I replied.

"Actually he was eavesdropping." Sehun said beside me.

"Oh Sehun you brat!" I said slapping him in the arm.

"That's what you get for calling me a robot." He said shrugging.

"Get married already." Baekhyun said slowly revealing himself from behind Chanyeol.

My checks turned a flash of red before I barged in the room ignoring the two.

"Luhan~ah. Marry me." I heard Sehun say playfully.

"Yah! Get away from me!"

"You're homophobic?" He asked and gasped.

"No you pabo." I replied and smacked his head.

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

I looked at Chanyeol and smirk at the soon to be couple in front of us.

"So what's the plan?" I whispered.

"Uhm.. I don't know.. Can you somehow make someone accidentally kiss?" He whispered back.

"I don't think so.."

"Then I don't have a plan.."

"Let's just sit down." I suggested and that's when everything went in slow motion.

Luhan tripped on my foot which made him fall on top of Sehun and that's when their lips connected while they awkwardly lie there.

Chanyeol being the memory hoarder quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture.

"Yah!" I said while laughing. "You're suppose to help them up not take a picture."

"Shh" he said as he brought a finger up to his lip and laughed.

"I see I missed all the fun." Someone said from behind us as I heard the door open and close.

Hello Lovely Humans❤️
Double update because I felt like it. Btw this story isn't planned out, I'm just adding on to what I already updated so.. I don't know when this fic is going to end and that also explains why I'm slow at updating. I'm planning to update a lot though because I am on 2 weeks vacation. Man.. This is a lot more stressful then I thought. Anyway, I feel like a you tuber hahaha promising to update and such. So.. I'm going to start planning stuff so I know precisely when I can update because I know how painful it is to wait because I read other people's fanfic as well.