~ Chapter 16 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

I sat there worried. Chanyeol had seen and heard everything, my conversation with Taehyun. Chanyeol wouldn't care right? He knows I love him. Baekhyun everything is gonna be ok. I said to myself. When is he going to wake up?

"Getting worked up just because your so called "lover" blacked out?" Taehyun asked from behind.

"Shut up! He's sick!" I said irritated. "I should've just told him the truth" I mumbled to myself.

"Being worked up isn't going to change anything." He said sitting down.

"If you're just going to be here to bother me, you might as well leave." I said through gritted teeth, I was not in the mood to deal with him.

"Ah but babe I want to be with you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not your babe and nor will I ever be."

"But you were, and you'll never stop being that."

"Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it!"

"Maybe Chanyeol can hear us arguing right now even when he is unconscious."

"Shut up and leave already. You aren't appreciated at the moment so please leave."

"Alright. Fine but I'm coming back." He said and like that he left with a wink.

"Thank god." I said and made my way to Chanyeol. I pulled a chair next to his bed and sat down holding his hands. "Babe, wake up."  I rested my head near where our hands were placed and drifted to sleep.

[Chanyeols Perspective]

I woke up and found a sleeping Baekhyun holding my hands. Hmm. So cute and I chuckled to myself.

I lie there staring at the ceiling as I let what happened before I blacked out sink in. Baekhyun's ex. I closed my eyes and fell into deep thought.

"Channie? Your awake!" Baekhyun said. I glanced down and smiled. "Are you ok? You hurt anywhere?" He said and placed his hand on my check.

"I'm fine love." I said and leaned in toward his touch.

"Did you overhear me and Taehyuns conversation?" Baekhyun asked quietly and I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you the truth." He said and glanced at me.

"It's ok, now I know." I responded. "But why is he here?"

"I don't know. I think revenge because of what I did."

"Baek. It's not your fault that happened to him." I said.

"But it was, they only targeted him because he used to be my boyfriend."

"Babe, that could have had happen in any situation," I said, "for god-sake it could have happened to me."

Baekhyun nodded as a sign to agree with me and looked down.

"I won't let anything happen to you." I said hoping to help comfort him as I pulled him down by the wrist giving him a sweet kiss.

"Chan, you haven't recovered yet. Rest."

"Lie down with me, let's cuddle." He listened and lie down beside me resting his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms securing him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."