~ Chapter 61 ~

[Third Person]

"Are you ready for our date?" The giant asked the shorter, staring at him with loving eyes.

The shorter smiled and nodded, slightly blushing when he noticed how the other was staring at him.

"You know. I might die if you keep staring."

"Can't help it." The younger said and chuckled. "I'll wait for you in the car then."

After a while the older came out, of course hotter than before. He wore black tight ripped skinny jeans with a gray hoodie along with his light blue jean jacket.

The younger couldn't help but drool at the sight of his boyfriend.

"Baby, you look hot

"Baby, you look hot." Chanyeol spurted out, not regretting it at all.

"You're pretty hot yourself." Baekhyun replied and blushed.

Like Baekhyun said, Chanyeol was indeed hot. He wore his tight back skinny jeans with his black tee paired with his black leather jacket.

Chanyeol just chuckled and open the door for his beautiful boyfriend

"Where are we going today?" Baekhyun asked and buckled his seatbelt.

"It's a surprise baby."

Baekhyun let out a small groan and sunk in his seat. 

"Why do you always do this?"

"Do what babe?" The younger asked and raised an eyebrow.

"You never tell me where you are going."

"I planned something but I want to see your reaction when you see it, it won't be as satisfying if you know beforehand."

"Alright. I'll be patient." Baekhyun replied and sat up again.

"That's the spirit cutie." Chanyeol said and reached over to ruffle Baekhyun's hair.

"CHANYEOL! WATCH OUT!" Baekhyun yelled but was too late.

The two cars crashed into each other. Chanyeols car spun around a few time before tipping over and flipped.

"Chan?" Baekhyun weakly called out to him. He saw his boyfriend all covered in blood, a few glass shards sticking from his face... unconscious.

Baekhyun was well aware of his surroundings, he can feel his own blood trickling down his face. He was frighten. He tried to touch Chanyeols face but his body wasn't responding to him.

He decided to pray to the one man he thought of first. God.

"God.. If y-you are o-out there." He paused to catch his breath. "Where is o-our happy e-ending?"

A few tears escaped his eyes as he too fell unconscious.

~~~~~~

I'm so sorry guys..
I haven't been updating for awhile but I'm back..
I'm sorry for this chapter, don't hate me
I love you guys <3
Please continue to vote and comment.
Bye lovely humans <3