~ Chapter 13 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"Let's go to he nurse" I said worried as I helped Chanyeol up.

"I'm sorry." He said and looked at me and smiled weakly.

"What for? I should be the one saying sorry for yelling at you and not knowing you weren't well."

He chuckled. "No I'm sorry for being a jerk and not telling you how I was feeling and making you worried." He said. Why is he feeling sorry? I was the one yelling at him.

"Pabo. I'm sorry too now let's drop it and focus on getting you to the nurse." I said making an effort to drop the subject so we won't have to argue about who was sorrier (if that's even a word).

We walked to the nurses office and I sat him down and went over to the nurse to explain to her what happened.

"He seems to have caught the flu. I'll let him rest in here until school is out and you can come and get him later."

"Thank you." I said and the nurse left the room which meant it was only me and Chanyeol.

"Get some rest. I'll come back and get you later." I said and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

*Hmm* he hummed as a response. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too. You got me all worried."

"Sorry. Can you lie down with me for a little bit until lunch is over?"

I made a face but gave in and lied down next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and made me turn to face him. He slowly leaned in and gently pressed his lips on mine. He moved slowly but gradually faster licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him in thinking I'll get sick after but he bit my lip making me gasp and he took the chance to go in exploring every inch. We were so into each other we didn't notice the nurse standing there.

*ahem* "lunch is over and I need to check on Chanyeol."

My cheeks turned red as I quickly got up and apologized.

"Sorry. I'll get going then." I turn to face Chanyeol. "Get plenty of rest, I'll come get you later. I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too." And after he said that I left feeling more embarrassed then ever for not noticing the nurse was there.

I swear if I get sick you're going to get it Chanyeol. I thought to myself and walked to my next class.

I felt 2 familiar arms wrapped around me and I stopped in my step. Oh crap.

"********?" I asked and turned around. "What - what are you doing here?"