~ Chapter 9 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"Loser! You're boyfriend is on my side!" Sehun said and stuck his tongue at Chanyeol.

"Yah!! You piece of shit! Get over here!" Chanyeol yelled and chased after him.

I really never saw his part of Chanyeol, I always saw him as a bully, a bully I slowly developed feelings for that I myself never found out till now. It was quite amazing how life can just throw so many surprises at you. One second you hate each other and wish each other death and the next you guys are in love and wish each other the best.

"Luhan."

"Hm?" Luhan replied.

"Do you think I made the right choice?"

"I don't know. I hope you did."

"Me too because I'm tired of getting hurt, loosing trust... loosing myself."

"Baekhyun, only time will tell if you made the right choice. For now just relax and enjoy the moments you have with each other."

"Alright." I replied. "Chanyeol. Let's get to class."

"Ok ^-^ "

-In Class-

[Third Person]

"Yah. Baekhyun. Why aren't you talking?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun was to busy thinking about what happened on the roof to even hear Chanyeol. Chanyeol on the other hand thought Baekhyun was ignoring him because of something he might have said earlier on the roof.

"Baekhyun. Is everything ok?" Chanyeol asked sounding a bit impatient.

The same result. Baekhyun was still zoning everything out to notice the younger one getting upset.

"If it was something I said you should tell me instead of giving me the silent treatment! Why did you even agree to this relationship if you aren't going to tell me what's going on!" Chanyeol said now upset and leaving the classroom.

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"If it was something I said you should tell me instead of giving me the silent treatment! Why did you even agree to this relationship if you aren't going to tell me what's going on!" Chanyeol said sounding upset and leaving the room.

What just happened.. Why is Chanyeol mad? I quickly followed him calling his name.

"Chanyeol!" I yelled but still he kept walking. "Park Chanyeol wait!"

He continued walking and wouldn't stop.

"Channie! Please I'm getting tired!" I said frustrated.

He still continued walking as if he didn't care if something was to happen to me. Tears then began to form in my eyes.

"Why are you doing this!" I said stopping in my step as tears fell down my eyes. "You promised you wouldn't hurt me anymore!" Chanyeol also stopped walking and turned around.

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

"Why are you doing this!" Baekhyun said. Why am I doing this? Really? You're asking me why I'm acting like this when you were the one that ignored me?

"You promised you wouldn't hurt me anymore!" He said, his voice shaking as if he was crying. I stopped and turned around. He is crying, why is he crying? I didn't care anymore, I quickly ran to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Baekhyun. Why are you crying?" I asked not understanding what's going on. One second he is ignoring me and now he is crying.

"Because you're ignoring me." He said.

"What? No! You were the one that ignored me!" I said unwrapping my arms so I am now facing him.

"No I wasn't... You just ran out of the classroom mad and I didn't understand why."

"What are you talking about? You were the one that wouldn't answer the questions I asked."

"I was probably lost in my train of thoughts." He said looking down. Tears began falling down again.

"Baekhyun. Stop crying, I'm sorry for misunderstanding the situation." I said moving his face up. Our faces were now inches apart. Baekhyun looked at me as if he was waiting for something, I then slowly leaned in and closed the gap between us. I deepened the kiss and he responded back. Our lips moved in sync and I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He let me in and my tongue began exploring every inch of his mouth. I broke the kiss leaving my forehead on his as we catch our breath.

"I don't want to ever see you cry again. Do you understand?" I said and he nodded as a response.

"I love you Baek."

"I love you too giant."