~ Chapter 60 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"Did you have fun?" Chanyeol asked me as he joined me in bed.

"You can put it that way, it'd be more fun with you though." I replied as honest as I could.

"Let's go on a date this Saturday." He suggested, snaking his arm to my waist.

"The whole day Saturday?"

"Yep. The whole day."

"Just us two?"

"Just us two unless you-"

"No. Just us two." I confirmed, turning myself around so I was now facing him.

"Alright." He said and chuckled before kissing my forehead. "Let's sleep."

I nodded and snuggled in closer allowing his scent to travel its way in my nose.

"Chanyeol?" I whispered hoping he was awake.

"Hm?"

"You still love me right?" I asked and removed myself a bit and looked at him through the darkness.

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious.."

"Of course I still do. I always will. You're the only one I need. Without you I am nothing. I love you Byun Baekhyun. Forever and always." He replied and pulled me back into his embrace.

"I love you Park Chanyeol. Only you. I was born to love you." I replied and went back to snuggling with him.

"Of course you were."

---

I woke up first and saw the most beautiful sight yet.

I'd be lying if I said I'll be fine without this giant in my life.

To be completely honest, Chanyeol hasn't been in my life that long but it feels like forever.

It's surprising how we started off as strangers hating each other but I'm so glad he came into my life.

We overcame our obstacles and are now married.

Chanyeol, he is different than my past boyfriends.

Yes they are all decent looking, caring and of course loving, but Chanyeol. He's also very loving and caring but under that tough layer of fluff is a fragile and soft giant.

He puts up a wall between him and the world that he himself can't figure out why, let alone know.

I took the promise ring Chanyeol gave me before he broke up with me and placed it on my ring finger.

Screw the wedding ring, we didn't even go wedding ring shopping. That ring was Taeyeons. The promise ring has more meaning.

Thinking about that day made me remember his words.

'...nothing last forever. People come and go.'

'Promises were meant to be broken.'

I weakly smiled and once again convinced myself that he didn't mean what he said.

"Hey beautiful."

"Channie, you're awake."

"Of course, wouldn't want my princess spending her morning alone."

"Princess? Her? Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes.

"My princess. My lover. My wife."

~~~~~~~~

UPDATED FINALLY

It's been 5 days since my last update.

Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long.

Please continue to vote and comment.

Bye lovely humans <3