~ Chapter 46 ~

[Third Person]

Summer is getting nearer and soon the seniors were going to graduate. (A/N: Baek and Chan are seniors)

Baekhyun has been going back to school but would always fall asleep in between classes, he doesn't talk to anyone and he barely smiles. It would be really rare if his friends find him in the cafeteria. He gets thinner by the day and his eye circles just gets darker.

Chanyeol on the other hand misses classes a lot, he hates his parents and often comes home late at night drunk. He started doing drugs to help him forget Baekhyun. He refuses to go out of his room, and he would tell Taeyeon to go away every time she came.

Even when the two boys ended things, they still had each other as #1 in their hearts.

"Baekhyun, let's go eat now, it's Lunch." Luhan said as he tried and persuade the petite boy.

"I already ate, I'll be going then." The petite boy replied and left to go up to the roof where he would usually go to reminisce his memories.

After reaching the roof, Baekhyun went over to the ledge and sat down as he remembered the first time Chanyeol said he liked him. Baekhyun looked down as he thought about jumping.

"If I jumped, would Chanyeol come back to me?" He asked himself. "If I jumped, would he love me again?"

Baekhyun quickly shook his head as he came down after realizing how crazy he was.

He slid down to the ground as he tucked his knees in and cried.

The petite boy didn't understand what went wrong. Why did they have to end things. Was it his fault.

The small boy cried and cried, as he yelled and cursed the world. He finally stopped when droplets from the skies fell on him, it started slow but didn't take it long to pour.

He sat under the rain allowing himself to get soaked.

"Are you sad too?" He asked the sky as he looked up. "Because me too."

He finally got up and left to go back home, he took the long way so he can spend more time with the rain. He liked the rain, it made him feel as though he wasn't the only one in pain.  It comforted him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Updated for you guys again,
Even if it was short.. Sorry,
I'm updating again because I was late on my recent one,
Please continue to vote and comment,
Until next time lovely humans <3