~ Chapter 52 ~

[Chanyeols Perspective]

It's my wedding day today. I sighed and got out of bed to get ready. I invited Luhan and Baekhyun to the wedding a long time ago,  even when I know it was going to tear the other apart.

I want Baekhyun to go so I can see him for the last time before he moves on, but I don't want to see him either because he'll make me forget my vows.

I took out my tux and styled my hair.

"You will soon be a married man." I told myself and looked in the mirror. The scene of Baekhyun crying haunted me. He looked so broken and lost.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to the mirror and left.

-----

"Son in law! You look stunning." Mr. Kim told me and patted me on the shoulder. I sent the man a cold glare and roughly removed his hand.

"Allow me to have my freedom before I get locked away." I said and left the man.

The ceremony was beginning soon and I see no sign of Baekhyun or Luhan anywhere.

I was relief but disappointed at the same time. Due to greed, I wanted Baekhyun here, I want to see him before I become a claimed man.

I went to the front of the church where I am suppose to happily greet the bride but there was no happy. I didn't even look at her. I was focused on the back of the church just in case Baekhyun decides to show up.

It was soon time to say our vows, I was scared. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with someone that isn't Baekhyun.

"Park Chanyeol, do you take Kim Taeyeon as your wife?" (Or whatever the vow is)

Before I could say anything, the door at the back of the church swung open revealing Byun Baekhyun.

"*ahem* Mr. Park." The priest tried to get my attention. "Do you take Kim Taeyeon as your wife?"

I look at Taeyeon and then at Baekhyun. I made my mind. I released Taeyeon's hand and walked my way to Baekhyun. I grabbed him and pulled him to the front with me.

"No, I will not accept Kim Taeyeon as my wife but I will however accept Byun Baekhyun."

Everyone in the room gasped, my parents and Mr. Kim stood up. Baekhyun looked at me, not believing what is happening. Pools of tears built around his eyes.

"Very well then, will you Byun Baekhyun accept Park Chanyeol as your husband?" The priest asked.

Baekhyun nodded furiously.

"I do." He replied.

I grabbed him and pulled him to a kiss.

"This is the man I love. Not her." I told the crowd and lifted Baekhyun's hand up. I grabbed the rings that were meant for Taeyeon and I and gave one to Baekhyun.

"Channie." Baekhyun whispered and he looked at me, staring deep into my eyes. "This isn't a dream right? Is it a dream?" He sobbed uncontrollably and I embraced him in my arms.

"I told you to wait for me." I told him and rubbed circles on his back. Taeyeon looked at the both of us and screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU ARE MARRIED TO ME! WHO BROUGHT IN THIS TRASH? TAKE HIM OUT OF HERE!" Taeyeon yelled and pulled Baekhyun away from me, grabbing his hair.

"Taeyeon." I said firmly. "Let go of him."

She refuses and tighten her grasp on his hair.

I quickly went over and slapped her hand away, and pulled Baekhyun to my side.

"Let's go." I said and led him out of the church to my car.

We got in the car and Baekhyun was still crying.

"What's wrong? Why are you still crying?" I asked and wiped his tears.

"I don't want this to be a dream. I missed you so much." He said and cried even more.

"Shh. It's not a dream. I missed you a lot too, and I love you so so so much." I reassured him.

"You're not going to leave me again right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Of course not. We're married." I said and smiled at him, he smiled back and that's enough to put the sun in the sky for me.

~~~~~~~

Oooh yay!!
Still a few more chapters,
Hope you like,
Please continue to vote and comment.
I love you guys. Thank you.
Bye lovely humans <3