~ Chapter 5 ~

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

'Movies? Why movies? It's not a date.. Dammit Sehun. Is that all your brain can think of?' I thought to myself after leaving Luhan and Baekhyuns house.

"What the hell? Why the movies?" I asked Sehun.

"I don't know. I think I like Luhan.." He replied. "But we beat up his cousin.... Why didn't you tell me they were cousins!"

"Oh I thought you knew.. Luhan told us when he was introducing himself in his class."

"I AM NOT IN ANY OF HIS FUCKING CLASSES CHAN FUCKING YEOL."

"Oh.. Oops I forgot." I said scratching my neck. "I mean.. I didn't know till like idk yesterday? The day before that?"

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry Sehunnie! Forgive me!" I said and try to do aegyo on him.

"Wait..."

"Huh? What?" I said confused if I did aegyo wrong or not.

"Do you like Baekhyun?"

'Do you like Baekhyun? - Do you like Baekhyun?' It repeated over and over again in my head and I didn't know why. I didn't even know the answer for fucks sake. My heart started beating faster as I kept thing about it. I don't know what to say. I was confused. Confused at what's happening.  "Why would you ask that." Something finally came out of my mouth.

"Because why would you care if Baekhyun got raped? He's a nobody. We even beat him up."

He's a nobody Sehun said and he was right. Baekhyun the nerdy kid that just transferred in was indeed a nobody but I don't know. I don't know why I helped him. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. "I DON'T KNOW!" I screamed.

"Chanyeol?"

"Sorry I don't know what got into me." I said completely flustered. "I'm going in now, goodnight."

I went to my room and laid in bed and thought to myself 'Do I like Baekhyun?' 'Why did I help him?' and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Author's Note~
Sorry guys! I have school and I'm trying to update as fast as I can. Oh and sorry if this fanfic isn't well.. Good because I'm kinda new to this. If you guys have suggestions or ideas please tell me or comment and if you guys want to help or collab with me then just ask. Anyway... Please read and vote and leave feedbacks or anything I need to improve on. THANK YOU. (And sorry for short chapter)