~ Chapter 21 ~

[Sehun's Perspective]

Awe they're so cute... Ugh. If only Luhan returned feelings for me.

"Im going to go get some air." I weakly smiled at them.

Luhan just looked at me while Chanyeol and Baekhyun had a confused expression on.

"It's just really suffocating and I just need air." I said and weakly smiled again.

"I'll go with you." Luhan said.

"It's fine. I want to be alone."

"Ok."

I quickly left and went to the rooftop.

"It's so nice up here."

"It is."

"Luhan? I said I wanted to be alone..." I mumbled the last part.

"Something is bothering you.." He said. No duh, I have feelings for you and your completely oblivious about it.

"It's nothing." I said facing the city again.

"No. There's something. I can tell."

"Please just leave me alone."

"Tell me what's bothering you. I can try to help."

"Stop! Stop acting like you know me because you don't."

"Why don't you stop being an ass and tell me, I'm just trying help you."

"Hmph. What can you do when you're causing the problem."

"What do you mean?" (Play JB's song here)

"You. I like you. No, for gods sake I fucking love you." I said looking into his eyes. "And no it's not going away, it keeps lingering in my mind and I can't handle it."

He stared at me and I can't seem to figure out what they're trying to say, fuck that shit, is his eyes even trying to say something?

"Who am I kidding. Of course you can't respond. I carelessly beat up your fucking cousin. Forget I even said anything." And with that I left. Leaving a speechless Luhan.

(Please continue to support and vote!)
~~~
Yay! I updated today.. Even though I said I would update yesterday but I still updated.. Right?

Anyway...

School is sadly starting for me AGAIN and I probably won't be updating as often bc I'm a good student.

Jk.

I'm horrible.  I don't get work done at all bc 9 (12) hot guys keep distracting me. I don't even know how I get A's, I'm not even kidding.

Well...

I'll be trying to update every Wednesday (as I said before) but don't get your hopes high bc as I said before "I'm a good student that totally gets her work done." (Not)

Well until my next update..

Bye lovely humans <3