~ Chapter 39 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"Where are we going?" I asked because we have been walking for awhile and I should be at school.

"It's a secret."

"Park Chanyeol tell me."

"No. It's a surprise."

"I skipped school for a surprise?"

"Yes and plus it's with your boyfriend, you'll love it."

"Shut up."

"Language." He warned me playfully.

"As if." I replied. "My feet is hurting and I'm tired."

"Climb up, I'll carry you."

I look at him because I thought he was kidding but he wasn't at all. He bend down in front of me so I can climb on him.

Being the good and obedient Baekhyun or I was just really tired and lazy, I climbed up and wrapped my arms around him as he secured his hands on my thighs.

"Am I heavy?" I asked worriedly.

"Nah. Light as a feather."

"Stop joking around. If I'm heavy I can walk on my own."

"I'm fine. You're not heavy."

"You sure?" I asked and he just nodded.

[Chanyeols Perspective]

"How long until we get there?" He asked as he played with my hair gently.

"Almost there."

"Aren't you tired?"

"No. I always have enough energy for you." I replied, earning a smack in the head from him.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Not everything is about me, you gotta take care of yourself too."

"I know but what's so bad about taking care of my girlfriend." I replied, earning another smack from him.

"I am your boyfriend."

"Not really, if I'm the boy in the relationship there must be a girl and there for its you."

"I never signed up for this."

"Sucks because you'll have to deal with it."

We continued walking for a good 10 minutes just talking about the most randomest (not a word, I checked) things.

"We're here. You ready, Baek?"

"Yup."

"Close your eyes, love."

[Third Person]

"Sit right here, I'll be back." The taller said as he set the older down by a tree and blindfold him. Chanyeol quickly made a trail of roses to their actual destination while Baekhyun sat there enjoying the smell of nature.

Chanyeol went to the table he set up and lit up the candles. The scenery was perfect. There was plenty of trees but not too much so they can see the sky, the river beside them flowed peacefully and there was no one there but them.

The atmosphere was soothing, you can smell, hear and see the nature all around, there was no car, no unpleasant noise, no unpleasant feeling and no one to bother them.

Being here took all their worries away, they thought about nothing but each other. You can literally say there was love in the air, just love.

After finishing setting up, Chanyeol went back to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun. After counting to 20, I want you to take your blindfold off, ok?"

"Ok."

"Start counting." Chanyeol said and ran to their destination to wait for Baekhyun.

[Baekhyun's Persepctive]

17...18...19...20...

I took off my blindfold after counting to 20 and see a trail of roses ahead of me.

Am i suppose to follow it?

"Chanyeol?" I called out but he didn't replied so I assumed I had to follow the trail.

After following it for awhile, a peaceful river came to view along with a table set up for two with a candle lit in the middle.

"Chanyeol? Where are you?" I called out again. As a response a pair of arms manage its way around my waist, spinning me around.

"Surprise baby." Chanyeol said and kissed my forehead. "Do you like it?"

I nodded and hugged him.

"Let's sit down and eat and forget everything for today."

I just nodded again as he pulled me to sit down and he got the food out from under the table.

"Chanyeol. How did you plan all of this."

"That's my secret to know." He said and continue to split the food.

~~~~~~

Updated for you all,
Sorry it took so long but I'll be updating on Wednesday :) so no worries.
Hope you like this update.
Thank you for voting and commenting.
See ya, lovely humans<3