~ Chapter 32 ~

"Chanyeol? Is that you?" I asked hoping it wasn't.

The figure turned around and I allowed my tears to fall aimlessly.

"Ba-baekhyun? Wh-what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm suppose to be asking you that question."

"I-I can explain."

I ignored him and ran. He was cheating on me, with the person he said he would never do it with. He lied.

I ran not caring where I was going. I stopped when I heard a truck honk and  flash of lights. I turned my head to the directions and next thing I knew I was flying across the street.

"Baekhyun!" I heard someone yell.

"Oh god, no!!" He yelled and held me in his arms. "Baby, stay with me, I know I made a mistake but please just stay with me."

My eyesight became blurry and I stopped hearing my surroundings, my eyes slowly fell down and I lied there, in his arms.

My eyes shot open and I was sweating like crazy.

I sat up a bit and notice immediately this isn't my room. It was the hospital. I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Chanyeol.

I climbed out of the bed and walked over to Chanyeol. I smiled and touched his hair, sliding down his forehead, to his nose, then lips. I kissed his cheek.

I climbed onto the sofa with him and dragged his arm over me. I miss this giant a lot.

Waking up from a nightmare meant I was still going to be tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep. This time next to the love of my life.

~~~

Hello lovelies <3
This update is really short and bad so I'll update again later.