~ Chapter 51 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspecitve]

In two more days it will be Chanyeols wedding and I still don't understand why he chose her and not me. It's been a week since I overheard Luhan's and Chanyeol's conversation.

I went into Luhan's room and snuck out his phone. I'll call him on Luhan's phone since he won't pick my calls up.

*Dials Chanyeols Number *

"Hello? Luhan?" A deep voice that I missed so much answered on the other side of the phone. "Luhan? Is there something wrong with Baekhyun? Is he ok? Why are you calling?"

Why does he care what happens to me. He broke up with me. Without even realizing it, tears rolled down my cheeks. I want to be with him again. I want him to be mine like before. I want to hold him and love him.

"Ch-chanyeol.." I whimpered. "I miss you and love you please come back to me."

I waited for his response but instead he hung up on me. It's over. It's really over. He wanted nothing to do with me. I can't blame him. Who'd want to be with someone like me. Tears began falling like that time he broke up with me.

I returned Luhan's phone and went into my room to lay down. I pulled up the covers to my neck and thought about nothing.

'Should I go to the wedding or no?' I want to go to the wedding because I'll be able to see Chanyeol happy but I don't want to go because the person he is getting married to is not me.

A single tear fell down. Is it time to give up now? There's definitely no more us. I should just go on with my everyday life and forget that we could have been forever.

A while later I fell asleep.

When I wake up, Chanyeol will no more be a part of my life. I don't know a Park Chanyeol. I never did. I never will.

~~~~~

Do you guys think there will be a happy ending for them?
Anyway..
I hope you like this short update.
Please comment and vote.
Bye lovely humans <3