~ Chapter 7 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"Because I think I like you Baekhyun."

Am I hearing right? Did he just say he liked me? Wait. As a friend right?

I looked at him confused, tears still in my eyes.

"Baekhyun. I think I like you." Chanyeol said again, my heart started beating faster like it was going to pop out of my chest any minute now. "And not like a friend. It's like something more that I can't explain. It's like a feeling overwhelming inside here." He said and pointed to his chest.

"I don't understand." I said slightly confused even though I am really enjoying this moment. "How? You... You hate me."

"Baek. It's not like that. That was before. I changed. I changed for you." He said full of sincerity. "Please give me a chance."

"Give me time." Chanyeol looked disappointed when I said that. "I need time to process all this."

"I understand." That was all he said.

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

"Give me time. I need time to process all this."

Of course he needed time. I did something that was so bad that I shouldn't be forgiven and I understand.

"I understand." That was all I said. I truly hated myself right now. I was overwhelmed with guilt and shame. I felt guilty and shameful.

"I'll give you some alone time." I said and left.

[Sehun's Perspective]

"Hold up! So you're saying you like Baekhyun and you just confessed to him on the rooftop after what Lay said?!"

"Yes you dimwit."

"What did he say? OMG. Did he say yes? Are you guys official?" I asked.

Seriously though Chanyeol isn't the type to show his feelings. He's the cold hearted one. Of course not to the group but others around him. I'm surprised he actually confessed especially after what Lay said to Baekhyun too.

"No Sehun. He said he needed time to process things."

"Oh. It's ok Channie. I'm sure he returns the feeling." To be honest, I'm sure because Luhan told me. Heheh.

"Shut up Sehun. How would you know."

"I just know." I said and winked at him and left to class.