~ Chapter 36 ~

[Third Person]

"Omma, Appa. This is Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol said, introducing Baekhyun to his parents.

"Oh. Hi Baekhyun dear~" his mother greeted.

"It's nice to finally meet the two of you." Baekhyun said and bowed.

"Same here." Chan's father replied.

"He's my boyfriend." Chanyeol said, the shorter can sense the nervousness coming from the younger and reached for his hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Ahh~ Please take care of my son." Chanyeols mother replied after an amount of time.

"I will Mrs. Park."

"Just call me omma."

"Well, we are busy business people and must get going." Chanyeols father said making Baekhyun nervous now.

"Ne appa." Chanyeol replied and the two couples left.

"Channie.. You're dad.." Baekhyun spoke out.

"It's alright, at least my mom is on my side." Chanyeol replied and smiled down on the older. "Plus, my dad will have to deal with it because he can't split us apart."

Baekhyun just nodded, still deep in thoughts.

"You hungry?"

Baekhyun again nodded.

"Let's eat."

-----

After eating, the two left to go back to Baekhyun's house.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Chanyeol said and kissed the older's forehead. It seems like a habit for the two now.

"Channie.."

"Hm?"

"Promise me you won't leave me if anything does come up." The older said staring up at the taller's eyes.

"You should trust me. Do I have to make a promise? You know I won't hurt you, I love you."

"I need your word of reassurance."

"Alright. I, Park Chanyeol promise, Mr. Byun Baekhyun, to never leave his side."

The older smiled and tiptoed to kiss the other reaching to wrap his arm around the younger. The younger plant his hand on the older's waist as they kissed passionately.

"Baekhyun?!"

The two stopped kissing and adjusted their gaze to the woman standing by the door.

"Omma?"

"Care to explain?"

"Let's go inside, omma."

She went inside leaving the door open for the other two to go in.

"Do I go in?" Chanyeol asked utterly confused.

Baekhyun nodded grabbing onto Chanyeols hand guiding him in the house.

"Baekhyun, explain now." She said and sat down.

"Omma, this is my boyfriend.." Baekhyun said and paused for a little "....Chanyeol."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Byun."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier Baekhyun?" His mom said. "Mianhe Chanyeol. That was rude of me earlier."

"Oh no, it was fine. I totally understand your position." Chanyeol said. "If I had kids I would have done the same."

"Baekhyun, I'm so proud of you! You found such a nice young gentlemen."

"Omma!"

"What?"

"You're embarrassing me."

"He's your boyfriend for gods sake."

"I know but this is awkward."

"Baekhyun dear... nothing here is awkward, you're just weird."

Chanyeol can't help but laugh beside Baekhyun.

"Yah! Omma! And what do you think your doing?" Baekhyun asked turning to Chanyeol.

"Nothing.. Baekhyun dear." He said and laughed.

"Omma! See what you did."

"I have done nothing." She said and got up. "I'll give the two of you some privacy now."

Mrs. Byun couldn't help but smile because Baekhyun had truly found the one and she couldn't be anymore happy and proud of her son.

Or at least that's what she thought.

~~~~

Yayayayayaayayayayay!!
I updated and benchmarks are over!
WHOOHOO!
Well,
I hope you all like this update <3