~Chapter 6~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

I arrived at school with Luhan and tried looking for Kyungsoo but instead of him my eyes met with Chanyeol but I quickly looked away and looked down following Luhan's steps.

"Hey." I looked up shocked at what I saw, Luhan was talking to Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Luhan." I said quietly to him but apparently I was "loud" and Sehun and Chanyeol  heard me and  looked at me.

"You should thank them." Luhan said pointing the obvious out from the other day. "They saved you."

"Thank you." I said messing with my hands.

"Baekhyun." I looked up when I heard the deep voice. "Sorry for everything, I don't know why I - "

" *ahem* we" Sehun added.

"WE bullied you" Chanyeol said emphasizing the word "we".

"What do you mean you don't know?" Someone suddenly said making himself visible. "That's our job. We do that to nobodies."

Nobodies? Is that what they think of me? As a nobody? Low class? Trash?

"Lay!" Sehun said.

"You guys act so innocent apologizing like that." Lay said. "Why are you guys even apologizing? We've done this to tons of people. We've done it to the point where the person has to transfer. Why suddenly feel guilt now?"

"Shut up and quit butting in our conversation."  Chanyeol said, I can tell he was annoyed.

"Nobody? Is that how you think of me?" I said slightly hurt and I don't know why, this happened to my old school as well but I never felt like this.

"No Baekhyun it's that -" Chanyeol tried saying.

"Yes. That's exactly what we think of you." Lay said cutting Chanyeol off.

"Please excuse me." I said and ran off. I don't know why but I felt hurt that Chanyeol thought of me like that. I ran and ran with tears falling down my face and didn't stop until I got to the roof. Something was aching near my heart and the tears would not stop falling no matter how many times I wiped them away.

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

"What the fuck Lay!" I said and quickly followed Baekhyun.

I stopped when he reached the roof. He sat there crying on the bench and seeing him like that because of what I used to think of him hurt me and I don't know why but I just wanted to grab him and hug him tight in my embrace and comfort him until he stops crying and that is what I'm going to do, comfort him.

I walked up to him and sat down next to him quietly and hugged him in a tight, comforting embrace.

"Stop crying Baekhyun~ah." I said softly. "I'm sorry. Please stop crying."

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

I was crying when someone suddenly hugged me. I felt comfort and warmth and didn't fight off the hug but instead sat there letting the person hug me and continued crying.

"Stop crying Baekhyun~ah." That deep voice. It can't be. No it can't be. He hates me. "I'm sorry. Please stop crying." It's Chanyeol. Why is he here? He hates me. What does he want from me. I thought to myself and cried harder when I realize he hates me.

"W-why *sniff* are y-ou *sniff* here?" I said between sniffles. "Y-you hate *sniff* me why *sniff* are y-you here *sniff*?"

"No Baekhyun~ah. I don't hate you." He said.

"B-but *sniff* I am a *sniff* nobody!" I said and cried even harder when I said nobody.

"Baekkie. I'm sorry. Please don't think that about yourself. I'm sorry."

"Y-you thought *sniff* I as a *sniff* nobody." I said slowly calming myself down. "W-why are you *sniff* here?"

"Because I think I like you Baekhyun."