~ Chapter 55 ~

[Chanyeols Perspective]

*Dial Luhans number*

"Hello?" Luhan answered from the other line.

"Luhan, Baekhyun is washing up upstairs so we need to plan quick." I told him as I panicked to find a confined place to talk.

"Alright, I'll tell Kyungsoo to invite Baekhyun out tomorrow to hang until 8 and we can go out and plan." Luhan said.

I agreed just in time before Baekhyun walked down looking for me.

"Channie?" He asked as he walked down.

"Right here." I answered and he quickly walked over to me.

"Let's sleep, I'm tired." He said and snuggled into my chest.

"Alright, let's go." I replied and kissed his forehead.

----------

"Good night Channie." He mumbled and hugged me tighter.

"Good night baby." I whispered back."I love you."

----------

[Third Person]

The next morning felt complete for the Chanbaek couple. They were both in each others arm, sleeping peacefully. On the other hand it's 11 Am almost 12 Pm and Luhan is still not able to reach Chanyeol.

"Why isn't Chanyeol answering? We are suppose to meet up and plan." Luhan said. His worried boyfriend sat by the table staring at the frustrated deer.

"Sehuuuun!!!"Luhan whined. "Do something."

"Do what?" The younger asked and walked over.

"Anything. Make him pick up his phone." Luhan replied and clinged onto his boyfriends arm.

"Alright, why don't we go over there with Kyungsoo and steal Chanyeol away." Sehun suggested.

"Ooh yeah! Okay." The deer replied and dialed Kyungsoo's number and put him on speaker.

"Hello?" Kyungsoo answered.

"Remember the plan yesterday?" Luhan asked.

"Uhh.. Yeah? I was wondering why you haven't called." Kyungsoo replied.

"Change of plans, I'm picking you up with Sehun."

"Ok."

"I'll be here in 10 minutes, get ready." Luhan told him and hung up. "Sehun, let's go."

[Baekhyun Perspective]

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it." I heard Chanyeol said so I just sat there waiting for my food.

"Oh crap. Sorry."I heard someone say before Chanyeol called my name.

"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo said from the other side of the door.

"Stupid yoda. Let them in." I said.

"No, actually I was asking Chanyeol if I can steal you for today." Kyungsoo told me.

"Well, I -" "And I gave him permission." I began before Chanyeol cut me off.

"Oh ok." I replied. I wanted to spend today with Chanyeol, and go to the beach and have fun at the amusement park. I guess that'll have to wait another day. "Let me get ready."

I went to get change and left with Kyungsoo to the nearest cafe to have breakfast because Chanyeol said he didn't have time to make it.

--------

"Baekhyun everything ok?" Kyungsoo asked me.

"Yea, just tired." I replied and chuckled.

"Want to go shopping after?" He asked.

"Sure." I answered.

"May I tag along?" Someone asked from behind me.

"Taehyun?" I gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry..
I was suppose to update yesterday,
But here's an update a day late.
Sorry again.
I hope you guys like the late update.
Please continue to vote and comment.
Bye lovely humans <3