~ Chapter 56 ~

[Taehyungs Perspective]

"Taehyun?" Baekhyun asked shocked.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" I asked him and rubbed the nape of my neck.

He kept the same expression and just stared at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him and waved my hand in front of his face.

I came to find him because I heard Chanyeol got married and if he got married then what happens to Baekhyun, I'm sure as hell Baekhyun wasn't the bride whatsoever.

"I heard Chanyeol got married." I stated.

"Erm. Yeah." He replied. I think he's still unsure on why I'm here.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He said and chuckled nervously.

"Chanyeol just got married and it wasn't to you. Aren't you guys like in love?" I asked, now confused. Why is Baekhyun so ok with the situation?

"How do you know it's not to me?" He replied back with a question.

"I was talking to Taeyeon 2 weeks ago and she said she's getting married to Chanyeol."

"Why were you talking to Taeyeon?"

"She's my cousin?" I replied, unsure if that's the answer he wants.

"Yeah, Chanyeol got married but not to Taeyeon." He replied and gave Kyungsoo a quick glance.

"Oh, then who? Shouldn't you be depressed because he abandoned you?"

"What? You want me to be depressed?" He asked me and rolled his eyes.

"No. I'm just surprised you're completely chill about this whole marriage thing."

"Well yeah, he's married to me."

So Taeyeon lied to me? She's my cousin and she lied to me. She said to lay low and she'd take care of everything and that Baekhyun would be mine but she lied.

"Oh, well congrats." I said and flashed a fake smile. Just watch me Baekhyun, I'll have you, no matter what.

"Thanks." He replied.

"So can I go shopping with you guys?" I asked. Time to get Baekhyun back.

Baekhyun gave Kyungsoo a long glance and finally agreed.

[Kyungsoos Perspective]

What does this guy think he's doing? He knows Baekhyun is married and still chooses to hit on him in front of Satansoo too? This guy got nerves.

And he's Taeyeons cousin. That shouldn't be good news. I should contact Chanyeol.

I took out my phone and sent him a quick text.

I sent; 'Taehyun is hitting on Baekhyun, even when he's knows Baekhyun is married. He's also Taeyeons cousin. FYI he's shopping with us.'

~~~~~~

I hope you guys like this short update,
Sorry for not updating often, I have no excuses,
I'll try to stop being lazy for you guys, ahaha.
Anyway,
Maybe this fic isn't ending soon....
I don't know how I keep making it longer, fml
Well..
Please continue to vote and comment.
Bye lovely humans <3