~ Chapter 18 ~

[Baekhyun's Perspective]

"Baekhyun?"

I heard someone call me but I didn't turn around because I was secretly crying in Chanyeol's chest.

"Ah Luhan." Chanyeol said his arms still around me. "Babe, Luhan is here."

I looked up so I can show Chanyeol I was crying so he can make an excuse for me.

"I don't think he's feeling very well to talk."

"Is he ok? What happened?" Luhan asked. I can hear his footsteps approaching me.

Chanyeol hugged me closer. "He's fine... He's just.... Tired."

Oh gosh. I feel so bad. Why am I making Chanyeol lie? Well.. Not technically because I'm actually really tired.

"If you say so." Luhan said. "Well.. Sehun and I are going to go buy food, want something?"

"2 chocolate croissants should be fine." Chanyeol replied.

"2?"

"For Baekhyun when he wakes up."

"Oh ok. Be right back." He said and I heard the door open and close.

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

As soon as Luhan and Sehun left I glanced down at the crying Baekhyun.

"Bacon why are you crying?" I asked caressing his checks.

He just shook his head and buried his face deeper in my chest.

"Babe." I said soothingly as I move my hand to his back rubbing circles.

"Baby, it's ok to tell me. It's not healthy to keep it bottled up inside."

"T-then why are you d-doing it?" He asked and sobbed.

"Baekkie what do you mean?" I answered back with a question, giving him butterfly kisses all over his face.

"I k-know you're w-worried." He replied. "About us. About Taehyun."

I was speechless really. I was worried but it was nothing big, or at least I hope it wasn't.

"Baby. Love. You got it wrong." I said, trying to reassure him. "It's true I am worried but I'm fine. We're together right now and I can't be happier. Being with you relieves my stress and worries."

He lifted his head up with his puppy eyes that I just adore. I swooped down and gave him a quick peck on the lips before wiping his stained checks.

"I thought I said I didn't want you crying anymore." I said with wriggled eyebrows.

"I'm sorry. I just - " I interrupted him reconnecting our lips again.

"Please don't cry again. Ok?" He nodded as a response.

"And remember.." I said looking into his eyes. "I love you so so so much and I would do anything to make sure you're safe. You're an angel that God sent to me and I will never ever let you out of my hold. You're beautiful inside and out and I'm so lucky to have you. You're the sun in my sky. Without you I am not Park Chanyeol. Byun Baekhyun, you keep me sane.. without you I'd be insane. So please never leave my side." I finish my heartwarming speech or at least I thought it was heartwarming and kissed his forehead.