~ Chapter 59 ~

[Chanyeol's Perspective]

"Did you find anything?" I asked, glancing up at Jongin.

"Well, 2 but they're like.. ok.. they're too commonly used." He replied and rubbed his neck.

"What are they?"

"The first one is proposal on a trip to the beach and the second one is at an amusement park." He read from his little notepad.

"oh."

"I think we should keep looking."

"We should." I agreed.

I continued to browse through the internet but only found 2 other ones that caught my interest.

The first one is to have dinner and propose, I know, lame but there are others that are dumber. The second one I found was however quite clever. You rent a claw game thing machine and set up your proposal inside the machine and pretend to get your lover a prize but you're actually proposing.

Now if we add all the ideas together, it'd be brilliant.

[Luhan's Perspective]

"This is so tiring." I said and yawned.

"You want to rest? I'll keep searching and we can switch off after." Sehun suggested.

"That'd be nice but for the sake of my cousin, I need to do this with my own hands." I replied.

"Pabo."

"Yah! That's not nice." I whined. "Besides what'd you find?"

"Nothing yet."

"I found one, you propose when you bring your significant other breakfast in the morning." I replied.

"That's cute." He replied. "Like you."

My cheeks flushed pink but before he could see it, I pushed him away and pretend to be busy searching for more.

[Xiumin's Perspective]

I can do this! Keep your eyes awake.

"Zzzzzz" I heard someone snoring.

Did the snore come from me? I am a wake though so it mustn't be me. I turn my head and see fricken Jongdae sleeping.

"Yah! Kim Jongdae!" I yelled and smacked his head, not once but 3 times.

"AH~mommy?" Jongdae awoke.

"The frick?" I muttered.

"Did I say mommy? I meant baby.." He replied and chuckled nervously.

"We aren't getting anywhere with this research." I stated and folded my arms in front of him.

"Sure we are..."

"List one you found."

"uhm... soon, I'll find one."

"See my point now?"

[Suho's Perspective]

"You can order more if you want, I'll pay for our meal." I told the angel in front of me.

"We're suppose to be researching." He replied.

"It's ok, it can wait. We need to fill our stomach first." I reassured him.

"Alright then.. I eat a lot though."

"It's ok, I wouldn't drag you here if I don't have the money."

"True."

"Are you ready to order sir?" The waitress asked us.

[Kris's Perspective]

"I want to be Mario." Tao whined as he continuously hit the controller against his leg.

"Alright, you can be Mario, I'll be Luigi."

"What about Peach? Someone needs to be Peach for Mario."

"Fine, I'll be Peach."

"Ok. Let's play." He immediately brighten up.

"I'm winning!" I exclaimed.

"No! Let me win!" He whined again.

"No, we have to play fair."

"I'm not playing anymore."

"Fine, I'll let you win."

[Kyungsoo's Perspective]

"Let's go home Baek." I suggested after strolling through the store in the malls.

"Yeah. We bought a lot of stuff. Let's go before we go broke." He replied.

"But what about me?" Taehyung asked.

"Go home." Baekhyun simply stated and walked away.

I secretly smiled because Taehyung doesn't look too happy.

~~~~~~~~

Omg it been so long since I updated and I'm very sorry.

Thank you everything guys.

I highly appreciate everything you guys do.

Please continue to comment and vote.

Bye lovely humans <3