A+ Parenting

Aiming to avoid further harming anyone with her post-nap anger, Parker left the Cortex in search of food.

Upon her return, she heard Barry painfully screaming through the speaker.

"Don't let him die!" Parker screamed through her mouthful of food. "He's supposed to make lasagna tomorrow!"

"What's.." Barry panted. "What's happening?"

"Therma-threading!" Cisco said proudly. "A little something I added for situations just like this one."

"Please tell me it's working," Parker pleaded.

"Yeah, it's working. But Snart's gone, and Lisa has a lot of explaining to do."

Cisco immediately snatched the fork from Parker's hand. "Letting you wield sharp objects wouldn't be a good idea," he said after she tried to take it back.

"Your brother was not kidnapped," Barry told Lisa when he arrived. "He was pulling a job with your father."

"What? No, Lenny would never do that," Lisa insisted.

"Just like he would never try to kill the Flash with his cold gun?" Caitlin asked.

Lisa paused. "Are you sure it was my dad?"

Cisco programmed the CCPD's file on the Snart father to appear on the television.

"That's him," Barry agreed.

"Lewis Snart: convicted of larceny, armed robbery, aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon.." Caitlin read.

"You have to believe me, Lenny would never work with him," Lisa tried, her tone honest. "He's a bad guy."

"You and your entire family are criminals," Caitlin argued.

Watching the scene with narrowed eyes, Parker snapped her fingers, drawing the attention. "Give us a reason to trust you."

Lisa stared at Parker, pulling back the collar of her shirt. On her collerbone, a faded scare was visible. "I didn't get this scar being a criminal. I got it being a daughter."

Parker stared her down, until Lisa set her shirt back in place and left, Cisco following behind her.

"That is really sad," Parker noted. "Gives them a reason for being hostile. But it still doesn't make me trust her."

"Have some sympathy, Park," Barry mumbled.

"I'm looking out for you," she defended.

"But when Jay came, and I was skeptical, you were angry," Barry remembered. "That's--"

"A completely different situation that we are not even going to attempt to argue," Parker finalized. Standing, she left the Cortex, in search of the man himself.

She found him in the basement, by the clinking of tools hitting the ground, and the quiet music.

"Jay!" Parker said, sauntering into the room. "How are you, my man?"

"Tired. Hungry," he said. Looking at the singularity, he let out a frustrated breath. "Stumped."

Parker sat against the wall. "Yeah, can't help you there."

"Some encouragement might be helpful," Jay joked.

"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight.."

"Thank you, Parker."

Parker watched him work. "If you wanted to, you're welcome to call me Park."