Ain't No Party Like a Bedridden Party

Cisco loved Parker-- that was something widely known. Just like Barry, he loved everything about her. That statement remained true, until the day Cisco attempted to be a Doctor for a mildly concussed and injured Parker.

Across the room from where Caitlin was feverishly working with Barry's condition, Cisco had Parker sat on a stool. His goal was to bandage the claw marks on her neck, then apply ice to the gunshot wound on her thigh and on her head. Additionally, he was tasked with distracting Parker from Barry.

Worry about her bad condition was not a thought in her mind. Every few minutes, she would ask, "Can I see Barry?" and continuously, Cisco reminded her that Caitlin needed time alone. If he allowed her in the room, she'd be nothing but a nuisance.

His words went in through one ear and out of the other. At one point, Parker tried to fight him to get to Barry. One light shove from Cisco had her crying.

"You need to lay down before you further your damage," Cisco insisted. He attempted to push her down on the bed. She slapped her hands in the air, yelling, "Bro, I'm not laying down without--"

"Okay!" Caitlin shouted, shoving herself between the hand-slapping best friends. She looked annoyed. "Both of you need to stop. Parker, will you lay down if I let you in the bed with Barry?"

"Bed" and "Barry" was all Parker heard. She took a pointed step in his direction, then tumbled to the floor, forgetting about her injured leg. Without a second thought, she started to crawl across the floor.

Cisco watched her pathetically. He glanced at Caitlin, who watched Parker with a similar look of confusion. Caitlin shook away her thoughts and went after Parker, waving her hand for Cisco to follow.

"Parker, you need to take care of yourself before Barry beats us up for letting you get hurt," Caitlin reprimanded.

Cisco lifted Parker from the ground and carried her to the medical bed. He set her on the edge, then backed to the door, watching her interaction with Barry.

Despite his clear state of unconscious, Parker still mumbled, "Hi, baby.." as she maneuvered carefully around the wires keeping Barry with her. In safe proximity, she collapsed on his chest.

His voice hushed, Cisco asked, "How's he..?"

"Barely hanging on. I'll keep him alive," Caitlin muttered. She looked at the couple. "For her."

Cupped within her hands, Barry's hand was curled in a fist. She held it against her lips, tears rolling on to his knuckles. Cisco pouted. "I've never seen her that desperate for him before."

Caitlin cleared her throat. As she turned to leave, she muttered, "Love does that to people."

Love also makes people very angry when they find out their foster son almost died. Nobody at the Lab had to call Joe, as Iris had done it immediately after letting Barry know Zoom had taken Linda. Without any warning, Joe entered the Cortex and shoved Wells into the wall. "This is all you! If Barry dies, you die!"

Physical action by Cisco failed to work, leaving Caitlin to work her verbal magic. "Joe, Barry's vitals have stabilized. Let him go."

"No," Joe growled.

"Why? What good does that do for Barry?"

"It's gonna help me."

"Oh, boo-hoo," Parker said quietly. Everyone fell silent to listen to the so-called sleeping girl. "All you're doing is looking for someone to blame. That person isn't Wells. Leave him be."

Joe's mouth opened, and in cut Cisco, his question directed at Wells. "Who's Jesse?"

"How do you.." To which Cisco raised his eyebrow knowingly. Wells' whole demeanor changed. He broke out of Joe's hold, focusing intently on Cisco. "Jesse is my daughter. Zoom has her. You vibed me, w-what did you see?"